Home

NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Arrives Later This Month, Details Included

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Arrives Later This Month, Details Included within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 10:27 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Arrives Later This Month, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Guys I am really, really loving this game. This is my favorite next-gen NCAA. I've waited 4 or 5 years to get a game like this and now I have it, but...this safety glitch and glitched out sliders are driving me insane. This is a very crucial moment for the NCAA team. Many of us have in the past been so disgusted with the game that we threw our hands up and said "oh well to hell with it" and traded it in without a second that. This year the game is soooooo close to being really good that I have this crazy attachment to it, hoping beyond hope that the few fixes needed will be implemented.

So in my eyes things are different then years passed. I didn't care after a month if the game still sucked. I do care now because the product has improved so much. If EA does not deal with the safety glitch at the very least I'm gonna have to give up on this game finally. EA step up to the plate! you created a great game. Fix the real issues that are holding it back!

On another not it really baffles me that guys are more concerned with the no-huddle (which there is a quick and easy fix for, takes a couple tenths of a second) and uniforms. I guess I'm wrong to judge, but how could those issues be more glaring than both safeties losing their minds on the 50 yrd line, catching the holy ghost, at the most crucial points in the game? SMH cos IJDK.
I agree 100 percent, fix the db glitch and the sliders. One more thing, make the qb accuracy in coach mode and autopass work right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Arrives Later This Month, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
Why is no one concerned about the run block awareness of your lineman and fullback. They completely let defenders run past them to make the tackle, especially blitzing defenders. Guards who pull always overrun their assignment and miss the block, that is my main gripe with this game.
Noticed that too, quite annoying.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:40 PM   #43
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

How about making it so I can actually USE all of these fancy new uniforms in an OD game. User v user games in OD's do not load or work if one of the teams is wearing a uniform pack uniform set. Which is just insanely stupid.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:47 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

As long as they fix the freezing issue I am happy. But know what F them anyway. This game came out in July, its Fn October. By the time this patch comes out it will 2 months after the last one. Screw them, here an idea test the game and release it later. A few patches during the first month maybe second I can deal with, but in moth 4 that is a disgrace. The real college football season is at the half way point and they still have a Sh*t product out.

This patch should come with a free voucher for next years game after the 2 products they have put out the last 2 years.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:47 PM   #45
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
Why is no one concerned about the run block awareness of your lineman and fullback. They completely let defenders run past them to make the tackle, especially blitzing defenders. Guards who pull always overrun their assignment and miss the block, that is my main gripe with this game.
This can be fixed. Raise the awareness of the lineman and FBs. Heck I raise the awareness of all of my players. If you don't wanna do that try maxing out all of the sliders, as it is clear they not only unlock animations and player abilities, they also increase player awareness. Max out all sliders except: Tackling (leave it at 50) HUM Pass Cov (100) CPU Pass Cov (0 because it seems to be reversed) INT (70) WR Catch (70). If the catches are too high reduce the WR Catch slider.

You will notice all of the players playing better and also more animations. You will see pulling guards cut blocking LBs on counter plays. You will see WRs holding blocks downfield. You will notice a big difference.

Try this on AA and Heisman.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 12:36 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I bet the DB Glitch gets fixed somehow, but not listed - they just don't want to give me the satisfaction that it's very important to get it FIXED.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:09 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 5

Easy way to avoid db glitch is to not call streak plays. Sucks sometimes but 2 guys on streaks should not be called in a play just hot route it.

I don't have a problem with run blocking though I mostly call draws so I can slide the line.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:21 AM   #48
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFireThoseCannons
Easy way to avoid db glitch is to not call streak plays. Sucks sometimes but 2 guys on streaks should not be called in a play just hot route it.

I don't have a problem with run blocking though I mostly call draws so I can slide the line.
No, the solution is to play on Varsity with Fist's sliders. However, some want to still play on higher levels without having to handicap ourselves. And the DB glitch doesn't just happen on streaks, it's not about play calling - and it's also not about the CPU doing it. The DB Glitch happens our safeties/dbs as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »