Home

David Pollack Working with EA Sports, NCAA Football 14?

This is a discussion on David Pollack Working with EA Sports, NCAA Football 14? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2013, 01:08 AM   #33
Banned

Maelstrom's Arena

OVR: 7
How about fixing the game play issues instead of worring about color commentary? Speaking for myself, I turn off the commentary after the first couple of days, because by that time I have heard EVERYTHING that will repeated throughout the game.

Gmae play issues being fixed, & get rid of the useless gimmick modes, that's what I want to see.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:24 AM   #34
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: David Pollack Working with EA Sports, NCAA Football 14?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
I know this is OT, but I checked the release date book at Gamestop and it appears as if they have NCAA 14 slated for a July 2nd release. I can't remember it being this early in the past although I could be wrong. I know it's not much earlier but it just seems earlier than usual.
This on top of the fact that info starts pouring in around March, I'm starting to get excited for the info. Funny how I'm more excited for the info than the actual game.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 01-24-2013, 09:07 AM   #35
Rookie

TryHard_Nation's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
This on top of the fact that info starts pouring in around March, I'm starting to get excited for the info. Funny how I'm more excited for the info than the actual game.
Last year we saw a July 10th release (I made sure my parents planned out vacation around this). The first "playbook" came out on April 1 and the next on 17 then one on May 8 then May 31 then June 10th. I believe they released the info two sentences for each playbook around mid March. A earlier release should back up a week so I would expect news around beginning if March.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #36
Rookie

Gator4life's Arena

OVR: 2

I really wished they did put Musburger with Herbie in the primetime night games. Also every week before season starts you could see the gameday crew talk about the games and give their picks. More networks besides ESPN, Less rain games, add Samantha Ponder/Gus Johnson to replace Erin Andrews, and more exciting scripts! But I have a huge wish list and doubt this will happen!!
Old 01-26-2013, 03:07 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by reignjah11
Maybe Pollack and Davis might do some sort of college gameday pre/half/post show? What im hoping for is the bring in Brent Musburger for commentary with Herbie. They can still use Nessler for regular games but for the saturday night primetime games (game of the week), conf championships, bcs bowls it would be cool to hear musburger on commentary. also for those particular games they should use the abc theme and intro.
ah fix the core Gameplay then talk about game day and all that fluff. Tired of the Bugs,Glitches,Freezing Problems,Options not working like they should,The Run Game not working,No O-Line Protection,Big O-Line and Run Teams should dominate the defensive front like madden.and Get the defensive line and play better. It's a Sad day for NCAA Football when Madden Football 13 runs a beter Spread/Read Option College Attack than The NCAA College Football game it's self. Bring NCAA Football back to number 1 and great again. and how about a real Classic Teams like NCAA 05/06. Where you played Classic games and unlocked the teams with codes and pennits. Bring that back.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:22 PM   #38
Rookie

Jeff George's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by reignjah11
What im hoping for is the bring in Brent Musburger for commentary with Herbie.
If they add Musberger, then they're going to have to improve their crowd/cheerleader animations, or else what will he talk about?

Old 01-29-2013, 05:03 AM   #39
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Any word on whether or not this will make the game play better?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:03 AM   #40
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Same story different year. Rece Davis last year with the annoying studio updates. David Pollack to annoy us even more...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »