Home

Another New NCAA Football 14 Screenshot

This is a discussion on Another New NCAA Football 14 Screenshot within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2013, 07:03 PM   #41
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm still not feeling this game. Last year was a HUGE let down. I don't understand why they showed that video of the new run system but showed specifically the RB why not the line and the such. This pic isn't doing anything for me. Looks like the same graphics from last year which as stated before was a huge let down. Let 2k or MLB release pics and watch everyone be wowed. Next gen will hopefully be better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2013, 07:30 PM   #42
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: New NCAA 14 ScreenShot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
The size of the ball looks better in this screen shot. Don't know if I'm imagining things though.
I was thinking the same.

Also, there appears to be Nike, Wilson and Under Armor footballs this year. Then again, did we have different brands of footballs in NCAA 13 too?
Old 04-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #43
Banned

jhc0011's Arena

This looks absolutely terrible. A carbon copy of NCAA 13. The player models are still the same; garbage. The ball remains as big as a watermelon. The graphics overall are exactly the same. There is nothing in this screenshot that would sell me on this game; in fact, it makes me even less likely to buy the game.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #44
Rookie

BV11's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Another New NCAA Football 14 Screenshot

NCAA 11

NCAA 14

If you ignore the grass upgrade, what has really changed? 11 looks better to me.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:42 AM   #45
Banned

jhc0011's Arena

If you ignore the grass upgrade, what has really changed? 11 looks better to me.
###########

WOW. You are right. NCAA 11 absolutely looks more impressive. What a clown show these guys at EA are running.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2013, 08:57 AM   #46
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
The grass actually looks better in 11 to me...I'm so sick of seeing these "neon" fields,the color needs to be toned waaaaay down.

Hell,I just looked at Gamestops website,and NCAA 11 is only $3.49 for PS3 and $9.99 for the 360.
I may just make me a trip to gamestop... NCAA 11 was actually the last one I enjoyed.

Anybody have any recollection of 11? as far as issues...I can't really remember anymore ..lol
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 04-11-2013, 09:00 AM   #47
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc0011
###########

WOW. You are right. NCAA 11 absolutely looks more impressive. What a clown show these guys at EA are running.
LoL I think the graphics looking better in 11 is pure opinion. The graphics were never the problem. The only time I don't like the graphics are night games, the lighting sucks at night but day games are beautiful. Play at Texas A&M with Johnny football at 12 and see how good it looks. I don't think they are running a clown show either lol. I'm optimistic about the gameplay, it can be done. I use Paulbrownrevenge rosters and the game plays a lot different. Some of the stupid AI and glitches that were never fixed still remain but I can get a few games out. Judging from the early impressions it seems that the main issues have been fixed. I'm fine with the graphics, just fix the AI, update the equipment and please please fix the lighting.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #48
Pro

Ky3217's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
which points to the fact that even with the Infinity 2.0, as others have mentioned, the game will be founded on animations canned/chained together.
As you said, that's all the IE is really. Just some physics slapped on top of some animations

https://www.twitch.tv/ky3217

Last edited by Ky3217; 04-11-2013 at 12:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »