Home

NCAA Football 14 Pre-Release Q&A: Gameplay (TGT)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Pre-Release Q&A: Gameplay (TGT) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2013, 05:41 PM   #33
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: NCAA Football 14 Pre-Release Q&A: Gameplay (TGT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMVJRT
lol if you dont get this game this year you dont know what your missing. Infinity engine 2.0 should be alot tighter this year. COmpared to last years game, which i hated and traded in the next day, it should be leaps and bounds. You guys are way to unrealistic with your demands.. the developers only get a year to make the damn game. I think this will be the best iteration yet, cant wait.
LOL, so they only got "a year to make the damn game" last year, which you hated and traded in but this years game, which they still only had "a year to make the damn game" will be the best iteration yet? Then you state other people are being way too unrealistic.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:32 PM   #34
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
lol if you dont get this game this year you dont know what your missing. Infinity engine 2.0 should be alot tighter this year. COmpared to last years game, which i hated and traded in the next day, it should be leaps and bounds. You guys are way to unrealistic with your demands.. the developers only get a year to make the damn game. I think this will be the best iteration yet, cant wait.
Wow... So all of these other games can have drastic improvements in the same amount of time NCAA does and be clearly better and EA can't? Yeah that made a whole lot of sense.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:36 PM   #35
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckinley Cash
I love the idea of using a gauge, like MLB 13 The Show. You should aim to the inside or outside shoulder with the left analog stick, and the power/accuracy should be decided with the gauge. It would replicate a real throwing motion in my opinion.
Exactly but we're limited to simply just pressing a button. How cool would it be to play as a low program with a 60-70 QB and struggle with him because he's not as good as the other ones. The better the QB the easier the passing gauge would be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #36
MVP

I returned ncaa 13 after a few days out of frustration that gameplay was poor and didn't want to spend a month figuring out the correct sliders to fix it.

I love the game, the scouting and ability to create your own school in dynasty are fun but you have got to fix gameplay. In MLB the show I don't touch the sliders, they game out of the box is perfect. Hopefully this will be tested and fixed for the new version of the game.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:40 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
We've been patiently waiting since 07' and like a battered spouse keep giving them another chance to be better. We are asking for a college football game that you know resembles football.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:01 AM   #38
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
You said this last year right?
Old 04-18-2013, 01:08 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I loved NCAA 13, still play it regularly. It's the DB Glitch that killed it. If a 14 is slapped on the 13 but the DB Glitch is fixed. I'm sold. I don't care - I just want to play a WORKING game by the time the start of the season comes around.

There, I made it SUPER easy for EA to get it right. Is that enough of a low expectation/demand? I'm at wits end at this point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »