Home

NCAA Football 14 Presentation Video with Ben Haumiller Introduces Skills Trainer

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Presentation Video with Ben Haumiller Introduces Skills Trainer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #25
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 14 Presentation Video with Ben Haumiller Introduces Skills Trainer

Yeah I see it. The motion shift throws it off a bit. Sort of looks like the camera moved too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 05:21 PM   #26
Rookie

BLACKjersey53's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 14 Presentation Video with Ben Haumiller Introduces Skills Trainer

Seeing as how the title mentions a skills trainer, and the OP has a video, I figured.....maybe the video would have something new....about the skills trainer maybe? Boy, that was silly of me!
Old 05-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #27
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Does EVERY thread that includes something new have to come back to cleats and helmets?!?!? Why can't there be just ONE thread that introduces a new feature without someone chiming in about cleats and helmets? Why can't we just discuss the new skills trainer and spitball about what it's going to include or if it's going to be in dynasty in this thread and that's it? Is that too much to ask?

I understand you guys really, really want these things, but seriously, EVERY thread?
Cleats are the new dreads.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #28
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Does EVERY thread that includes something new have to come back to cleats and helmets?!?!? Why can't there be just ONE thread that introduces a new feature without someone chiming in about cleats and helmets? Why can't we just discuss the new skills trainer and spitball about what it's going to include or if it's going to be in dynasty in this thread and that's it? Is that too much to ask?

I understand you guys really, really want these things, but seriously, EVERY thread?
This is the proper thread to discuss this in, this is the sights and sounds, the sights aka the uniforms is what they are bringing up here, and if you noticed, just like in the past few years they haven't really put much thought or a full go effort into it, undershirts and accurate uniforms are what they are talking up but that should be standard stuff.

You are supposed talk up unique additions to the game not things that should be average baseline stuff that you need to put out a good product.

You talk skills trainer, I'll bring up season showdown. It's practice with helpful pointers for people new to the game and stuff to help you with new control mechanics, it's not really a big deal.

A new feature they should be amping isn't a feature at all, it's just bringing realism to the game.

"THIS YEAR WE BRING YOU UNPRECIDENTED AUTHENTICITY TO THE COLLEGE GAME, ALL THE LATEST UNIFORMS, ALL THE NEW HELMETS FROM LAST YEAR AND SOME BEING INTRODUCED THIS YEAR, ALL THE NEW GLOVES AND SHOES FROM NIKE UNDERARMOUR AND RUSSELL! YOU ARE ABLE TO MAKE EVERY PLAYER INCLUDING YOURSELF LOOK JUST LIKE THEY DO ON SATURDAYS."

That's what this blog is trying to discuss but you can see what it obviously is missing.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru

Last edited by KANE699; 05-01-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #29
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
This is the proper thread to discuss this in, this is the sights and sounds, the sights aka the uniforms is what they are bringing up here, and if you noticed, just like in the past few years they haven't really put much thought or a full go effort into it, undershirts and accurate uniforms are what they are talking up but that should be standard stuff.
this is NOT the sights and sounds thread. This is the skills trainer thread which has NOTHING to do with cleats.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 05-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #30

KANE699's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
this is NOT the sights and sounds thread. This is the skills trainer thread which has NOTHING to do with cleats.
This is the video in relation to that blog, in this interview he talks about gloves and uniforms.

I am sorry you didn't watch the whole video but starting at 1:18 all he discusses are sights and sounds.

This video is not only about a skills trainer in fact it gets only a very small mention.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:05 PM   #31
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
This is the video in relation to that blog, in this interview he talks about gloves and uniforms.

I am sorry you didn't watch the whole video but starting at 1:18 all he discusses are sights and sounds.

This video is not only about a skills trainer in fact it gets only a very small mention.
The skills trainer is the only new Info from that video which is why this thread is about the skills trainer.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 07:07 PM   #32

KANE699's Arena

This thread is not strictly just about a 18 SECOND mention of a skills trainer.

The video is called presentation updates.

You can discuss either in this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »