Home

NCAA Football 14 Impressions Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Impressions Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #33
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NCAA Football 14 Available For Season Ticket Subscribers, Post Your Impressions H

One of these years I really wish they'd fix pride stickers in dynasty. I am tired of FSU's tomahawks appearing all glitchy/invisible until late in the season.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2
XBOX Live/EA Sports must improve download speeds........esp if XBOX One wants us to use download primarily
Old 07-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14 Available For Season Ticket Subscribers, Post Your Impressions H

So they made the "sea of red" for Nebraska. Awesome. I guess they took the white out of the crowd and put it on their facemasks. WTF
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #36
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

just played my first game and I won 20-17 gamed played great except for the beginning when I had a glitch happen by the opposing center heres a link to the videos of what happened. this is on Heisman difficulty for the xbox 360 and it only happened once and that was it so no big deal so far. here is 2 different angles of it. overall so far though the game is sweet IMO some real nice hits from the physics and the cpu AI played fine. I won on a last second field goal in the 4th Maryland 20 Kentucky 17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0d5wX-rNvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYnBFOv02yk
Old 07-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #37
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahorton100
XBOX Live/EA Sports must improve download speeds........esp if XBOX One wants us to use download primarily
EA has no say over how fast you can download from Xbox. The slow quality of your download is solely between your ISP and Microsoft.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #38
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Really liking the physics. It occasionally produces some funky stuff, but it really makes for some nice collisions involving multiple players.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:13 PM   #39
Pro

OVR: 12

I find the normal game speed painfully slow.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:15 PM   #40
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

More emotion was added through the cut scenes, I really like that
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »