Home

NCAA Football 14 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Q&A Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 09:50 PM   #337
OS Supporter - 12/14/14

DELUS1ONAL's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 14 Q&A Thread

Servers down for anyone else?
Old 07-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #338
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20

Why is the dive animation that causes a fumble by nothing at all still in the game? I just lost an online ranked game against a cheeser because of this animation. I had the ball inside his 30 yard line with time winding down in the 4th. I was down by 1, and in prime position to run the clock out and kick the game winning FG as time expired. He had one time out and I assume was saving it to "ice" my kicker. So I call a run play.. He comes out in a prevent defense..Rather than attempting to take a big hit and fumble, I decide to get a couple of extra yards in the middle of the field and then attempt to just fall to the ground.. Instead my RB dives and magically loses the ball. Inside of 45 seconds left in the game and I lose because of it.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:10 PM   #339
Pro

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpstrawn21
Can you still jump the snap as a defensive lineman or not?
No they took it out.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #340
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

are half tackles / assists being counted?

Last edited by BroMontana82; 07-09-2013 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:18 PM   #341
Rookie

OVR: 1

I know this has been asked..but its a lot of pages to search through lol...but why am I not getting a halftime show? If it matters I'm on the 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 10:25 PM   #342
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anyone have any serious in depth research as to which copy is the superior version?

After playing both copies of the demo I decided that the PS3 had FAR superior sound and because I love atmosphere I decided to go with the PS3 version which I picked up earlier. However, I haven't opened it yet because I was tweeting with the head Sony Editor at IGN and he admitted that when he reviewed the game he mostly played on PS3 but tested 360 to be fair. He said that he thought the 360 was smoother and loaded faster. However, didn't mention anything in regards to sound or anything else. He did say the differences were negligible.

Anyone else have some solid opinions?
Old 07-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #343
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinTlME
Does anyone have any serious in depth research as to which copy is the superior version?

After playing both copies of the demo I decided that the PS3 had FAR superior sound and because I love atmosphere I decided to go with the PS3 version which I picked up earlier. However, I haven't opened it yet because I was tweeting with the head Sony Editor at IGN and he admitted that when he reviewed the game he mostly played on PS3 but tested 360 to be fair. He said that he thought the 360 was smoother and loaded faster. However, didn't mention anything in regards to sound or anything else. He did say the differences were negligible.

Anyone else have some solid opinions?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...3-xbox360.html
Old 07-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #344
Rookie

jwagner82's Arena

OVR: 8

It doesn't say "jumped the snap" but i'm pretty sure you can do it in a more realistic way. I sword i was going to get called offsides once, but i managed to hit it perfectly and get through before the guard could set and took the qb down. The LB was only rated an 80 aswell, so I don't think it was just a really good player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »