Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2013, 11:23 PM   #49
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

Really hoping they have KU's new uni's in. Can't wait for tomorrow and then Tuesday!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:31 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

I hope they fix the issue where some teams have TV numerals on both their shoulders and their sleeves. Rice, for instance, looks so awful that I abandoned my plans to do a dynasty as them.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:56 AM   #51
Rookie

UK_Sooner's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP59
I hope they fix the issue where some teams have TV numerals on both their shoulders and their sleeves. Rice, for instance, looks so awful that I abandoned my plans to do a dynasty as them.
Pretty much the same for me TBH. Va Tech's orange alternate is another with 2 pairs of 'TV numbers' although it was an issue in the previous game as well. Can't believe they've not fixed it in this edition.
This, Coupled with the 'grey facemask' glitch, also pretty much puts me off using VT as one of my dynasties....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 07:51 AM   #52
Just started!

Where is everyone getting information that the pack is going to be released on tuesday? I have looked everywhere and not seen one thing about it.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:09 AM   #53
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheels390
Where is everyone getting information that the pack is going to be released on tuesday? I have looked everywhere and not seen one thing about it.
Go back to the first post.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #54
Rookie

SlickRick11's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Sooner
Pretty much the same for me TBH. Va Tech's orange alternate is another with 2 pairs of 'TV numbers' although it was an issue in the previous game as well. Can't believe they've not fixed it in this edition.
This, Coupled with the 'grey facemask' glitch, also pretty much puts me off using VT as one of my dynasties....
Couldn't be more right about this, its truly sad EA hasn't noticed and fixed this, Rice, Arkansas State, V-Tech's Orange Alt, and West Virginia's Grey Alt all have this and its seriously hard to even play a game with any of these teams until its fixed, has EA ever even acknowledged that their aware of this? I'm sure people have tweeted them about it, and it would be the easiest fix ever.....

The Grey facemask glitch is just pathetic,but if they can somehow fix the 100+ teams that have it, I'll be very happy with this game

-5 time National Champions (the same as Florida and Florida State.....COMBINED)

Last edited by SlickRick11; 07-22-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #55
Rookie

LucasEatWorld's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFig
and possibly a patch where you can adjust the sleeves on players with the team's like A&M, ND, Miss St., Tennessee, etc. Pretty frustrating you can't put a long sleeve on a player because everyone has the team sleeves automatically.
Wait, is this permanent?I thought it was just a glitch and if you changed it to no sleeves or whatever, that it wouldn't actually show up in game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #56
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

If one of them added is the Army Battle of the Bulge unis then it looks like my Akron dynasty is going to be mothballed earlier than I expected.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »