Home

FIFA 15 Demo Available Now on Xbox One, 360, PC, PS3, PS4

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Demo Available Now on Xbox One, 360, PC, PS3, PS4 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-09-2014, 03:58 PM   #113
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: FIFA 15 Demo Available Now on Xbox One & 360, Soon For Other Consoles and PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Understood, and a fair point, but the game is designed more around the TV presentation than real life stadium presentation.

How about a simple option for stadia style clock or TV style clock?
I kinda like that extra time isn't on a clock, it never was on TV either until just this past season when NBC took over. I think it adds an extra layer of drama at the end of a match. That said, I don't see the harm in adding a "Progressive countdown" style clock for those who want it.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:04 PM   #114
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: FIFA 15 Demo Available Now on Xbox One & 360, Soon For Other Consoles and PC

I think they don't report the actual time in added time because it isn't running at the same speed as the regular time clock, and (although this improved slightly with 14) the whistle doesn't blow until there's no immediate attacking threat.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:13 PM   #115
Pro

Ghayghay's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: FIFA 15 Demo Available Now on Xbox One, 360, PC, PS3 - Soon For PS4

Some more impressions:

Like:
- Visuals are stunning.
- I like how it plays a bit different than Fifa14 - feels like a new game
- Goalies + ball physics is fun, it feels like you can score a goal in many different ways. I like how now, if I come from the wing and have limited angle on goal I can still score by going through the goalies leg.. it feels like dangerous. In Fifa14 you knew it would be a corner automatically. Also like how often the goalie doesn'T catch or perfectly deflect the ball.
- Cool to control players on inbound or free-kick.
- I like the new team management system.

Neutral:
- I played a match on Pro, then on World class, then on legendary.. and did not see much difference...

Dislike:
- The CPU did not have a killer instinct against me... over dribbled and did not shoot when they would have clearly scored... I'd like for some of the talented player to shoot from far and scare me a bit... I played on legendary too so that was a little weird for me.
- Shooting feels very slow to me... I played Fifa 14 WC on Xboxone (the add on and the shots there were super powerful... Fifa 15 the shots don't feel powerful.
- Keeper has been a zombie twice in 12+ games....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 04:22 PM   #116
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I kinda like that extra time isn't on a clock, it never was on TV either until just this past season when NBC took over. I think it adds an extra layer of drama at the end of a match. That said, I don't see the harm in adding a "Progressive countdown" style clock for those who want it.
FSC used to when they had the EPL and they still do for the UCL matches.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:33 PM   #117
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

OH MAN! I'm so happy that this game is FINALLY 5.1 surround sound on the PC!! It's absolutely IMMERSIVE with the crowds singing and chanting! One thing EA does right is the crowd noise....I really wish that more of EA's sports lineup would end up on the PC...

I have a Logitech Z906 just incase someone asks...
Old 09-09-2014, 04:35 PM   #118
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

OVR: 0

Playing this in rainy, dark, winter conditions feels like a typical 4 pm game on January the first in the EPL. So cosy.

Spoiler

Absolutely love this demo. I'll get deeper into the positives and negatives later.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:35 PM   #119
Rookie

Has anyone tried the demo on both current and last gen and if there was a significant difference in gameplay other than graphics?
Old 09-09-2014, 04:48 PM   #120
Rookie

Am I the only one who thinks tackles are massively overpowered?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »