Home

UEFA Euro 2012 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on UEFA Euro 2012 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2012, 05:12 AM   #33
Pro

[Icy]'s Arena

OVR: 8
You can use your BAP in expedition, i'm using it, but not in any of the other modes.

Important restriction: The Offline Tournament is single player only you CAN'T play an offline Eurocup with a friend in your console, that is beyond stupid. Of course you can play exhibition games vs other players.

Expedition mode is fun, as are also the challenges based on past real games from the qualifiers (like in the world cup game).

I bought it because it's cheap and it's like a collection item for me, but if $26 means something to you, do not buy this as it's a half done DLC. Can't believe that only half of the teams are licensed, the rest have fake players and uniforms, including the Tournament host Poland and Ukraine.

No qualifying rounds is a big loss too, but i guess they did it to hide that only half of the teams have been licensed.

At least they could have included the option to edit the teams/players so we can put the real names ourselves but rosters/teams are not editable at all.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5
Sorry I didn't make myself clear. U can use your be a pro, but u control the whole team, not just ur pro. So it's not just from his point of view. Also in exhibition and expidition u can change the stadiums u can play in even using stadiums from FIFA 12, not sure if u can use all of them but def a lot of them. I just went into FIFA 12 hoping that the euro stadiums can b used in FIFA 12 but this isn't the case.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:13 AM   #35
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

I played a few games and it feels identical to FIFA 12. Anyone know if there was even one modification to the gameplay?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #36
Rookie

man_u_treble's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Shuttlesworth
I played a few games and it feels identical to FIFA 12. Anyone know if there was even one modification to the gameplay?
There were zero changes to the match engine. This was purely cosmetic.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:07 AM   #37
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Shuttlesworth
This I will give EA credit for, they did say that graphics and gameplay were not touched at all, although some swear up and down it's different it's not.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:32 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 6

Ok, so I'm really glad I held off on this... but for 20.00 I know I'll want it when the tournament starts so essentially I'm just saying I'm not going to buy it now.

Two questions, is there a discount for season pass owners? I don't think so, but it can't hurt to ask.

Biggest question, is there an online mode similar to to the world cup mode in 2010 and the online season mode in this year's game? I'm addicted to these modes and loved it in the world cup game. Only hitch is, if people don't buy it there won't be people to play against.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:41 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3
"You can only use one team in the euro tourney." !!!!!!! (thks BenVenom)

Oh dear, what a lame !!!!!!!! never seen such a failure in any one-event featured game!!!

i definitely won't purchase it!
Old 04-25-2012, 12:56 PM   #40
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stagnant
Ok, so I'm really glad I held off on this... but for 20.00 I know I'll want it when the tournament starts so essentially I'm just saying I'm not going to buy it now.

Two questions, is there a discount for season pass owners? I don't think so, but it can't hurt to ask.

Biggest question, is there an online mode similar to to the world cup mode in 2010 and the online season mode in this year's game? I'm addicted to these modes and loved it in the world cup game. Only hitch is, if people don't buy it there won't be people to play against.
Yes. For Season Pass members, you get a discount. I paid 1440 MS points. Not that bad in my book. I am enjoying the DLC so far.

I wish there was qualifying, but I get why they didn't include it now (unlicensed squads).

I have enjoyed FIFA12 for months and this DLC just adds to the experience for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »