Home

manny1995's fifa 14 next gen slider

This is a discussion on manny1995's fifa 14 next gen slider within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
manny1995's fifa 14 next gen slider

manny1995's Fifa 14 Next Gen Sliders for realism feel and stats
here are the basic rules and sliders some rules need to be changed at the main menu of the game in different setting. they may seem kind of crazy and a bit weird at first but i find there a lot more realistic ever pass I’ sent to some ones foot pass accuracy I’m trying to get realistic in time if i get enough "views" i can make ones like these for better leagues PLEASE GIVE LOTS OF FEED BACK I WOULD TAKE IT ALL INTO CONSIDERATION AND POSITIVELY.
main setting
MAIN MENU RULES MUST GO TO MAIN MENU OUT SIDE OF UR MANAGER MODE
THESE ARE IN RULES IN THE MAIN MENU SEETINGS THESE ARE ALL USER PREFERENCE JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHOW YOU THEM SO U CAN TURN ON OR OFF
SOME OF THE SETTING ARE AT THE MAIN MENU. ONES THAT ARE ILL EXPLAIN MY BEST WHERE THEY ARE AND I WILL BOLD AND UNDERLINE THEM. switch setting properly if you switch things you can obviously try your settings with it but for the same feeling I’m getting from playing this use all mine
half length-10 minutes
difficulty level-legendary
ball-default
game speed-slow
REFEREE-USE ONE TO UR LIKING I USE J.DRUPPERS AVERAGE CARD STRICTNESS AND STRICT FOUL(DONT KNOW IF THIS WORKS)
INJURIES ON- DONT KNOW IF THIS WORKS
OFFSIDES-on
BOOKINGS-on
HANDBALL-THIS WORKS AND I LOVE IT A TINY BIT MORE FREE KICKS AND PENTALY SHOTS SO MUCH MORE REALISTIC

main sliders
(User/Cpu)
spring speed-38/37
acceleration-48/47
shot error-52/54
pass error-50/90
shot speed-51/51
pass speed-30/30 makes the game feel better and makes pass% more realistic
injury frequency-1/1 honestly user preference play with it i still get injuries a bit
injury severity-1/1 i have had injuries like broken ribs and still injuring simming
goalkeeper ability-48/40 i feel some games not to hard some games are perfect
positioning marking-95/60 looks weird but matched there run frequency
run frequency-50/95 more shots!!!!
line height-50/50
line length-50/50
line width-50/50
fullback positioning-50/50
power bar (user only)-50
first touch control error-48/48

CONTROLLER SETTINGS
i cant stress enough try all these setting play 2 or 3 games then make ur changes to how you like it
auto switching-air balls
auto switching move assistance-high
passing power assistance-off
pass assistance-manual
through ball assistance-assisted
shot assistance-assisted
cross assistance-semi
lob pass assistance-assisted
save assistance-assisted
analog sprint-on
defending-tactical defending

Explanation of some of the settings
sprint speed-i feel the difference is perfect both sprint speed and acc in the game i feel like its easier to do deeks if u find it a bit harder for your self in normal alot more realistic feel to it
shot error-right shot accuracy at the end of game i feel and i like the feel they score some nice goals get close enough time and score enough for my likings
pass error- i know this one seems crazy difference but its only so i can get the pass accuracy at the end of the game to be realistic for MLS standards
pass speed-makes the game feel better and makes pass% more realistic this is one that you might have to change a little to make it your likings if u want realistic stats change this with pass error for best results
injury settings- this is one that it 100% totally up to the user i have it at this and i had a in game injury and he broke his rib and other ones so i find this is still realistic especially when they get injured when simming to your next game cant remember if it happens pretty sure though
goal keeper ability- i find these are honestly perfect for these sliders some times i feel like they need a tweak one or two
position marking- looks weird but its so high for human so they dont pass it like crazy better pass accuracy and it matched there run frequency if you change this i suggest strongly you change it with run frequency!
run frequency-i feel like this makes the cpu try to shoot more go for more shots if u change this, change it with position marking and maybe shot error
first touch-don’t know why i did this my friend told me to screw with it and it was what i ended up with

so if your deciding to try these or not all I can say is try them exactly how they are so you get a good feel of them I’m going to be editing mine and trying to make them the best I can as soon as possible have fun enjoy and thanks for trying them out

Last edited by manny1995; 03-29-2014 at 03:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2014, 04:19 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: manny1995's fifa 14 next gen slider

edited it just basically trimmed it a lot i tried cutting right to the chase for the people that just want the slider instead of the explanations and stuff all the explanations are at the bottom still i will try and edit the actual sliders today if not then for sure tommorow
Old 03-29-2014, 09:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: manny1995's fifa 14 next gen slider

hey its manny1995 going to be doing some edits to the actual slider in the next day or so, that being said they should be further and even closer to being finalized. im going to post some pictures of games in my leauge, im tfc in the mls but eventually after a few seasons i might go to the best team with the best wage i can find. to get to the point i will post the standing stats and some of my games i play currently more then half way through the season using these sliders and game play never felt so real and neither the stats these are mainly for mls i know alot of people people play in la liga or epl so i will be making one set soon for that. patience is the key!! and wheres the feed back are people even trying them or are you closing right away cmon guys GIVE AS MUCH FEED BACK AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »