Home

Pro / World Class Level

This is a discussion on Pro / World Class Level within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2014, 04:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon10 Pro / World Class Level

So I have played roughly 10 - 12 full games using Liverpool on pro level. Impossible for me to score, only 2 goals I have scored were from in the box after forecing turover. Then with about five minutes left, the computer will miraculously bring the ball down and score, usually with my goalie strangly out of position. My question in addition to maybe some help on scoring, is, it seems like the sliders that some people have been nice enough to screate, are on world class or legendary. Does this mean since I an not beat the computer straight up on pro that I am THAT bad, or is it perhaps using some of these world class or legendary sliders, I will be able to compete in a better game. I love the game but when I miss the net 15 feet high on my two scoring chances, then (WITHOUT FAIL) lose with two minutes left, I am getting FRUSTRATED! Any help or thoughts would be appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 10:03 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pro / World Class Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonadrk
So I have played roughly 10 - 12 full games using Liverpool on pro level. Impossible for me to score, only 2 goals I have scored were from in the box after forecing turover. Then with about five minutes left, the computer will miraculously bring the ball down and score, usually with my goalie strangly out of position. My question in addition to maybe some help on scoring, is, it seems like the sliders that some people have been nice enough to screate, are on world class or legendary. Does this mean since I an not beat the computer straight up on pro that I am THAT bad, or is it perhaps using some of these world class or legendary sliders, I will be able to compete in a better game. I love the game but when I miss the net 15 feet high on my two scoring chances, then (WITHOUT FAIL) lose with two minutes left, I am getting FRUSTRATED! Any help or thoughts would be appreciated!
I play with liverpool as well and I had problems scoring whenever I made jumps to the next level. What works on the lower level will almost never work on the next. For example Ive became really decent on runs between defenders and on pro if I have a pacey cam I can easily get 5 chances in game just by running by defenders. On world class you'd be lucky to get 1. So you have to get creative when making your runs, meaning you have to learn to use the ground pass effectively. Also first touch is important a bad first touch will almost always roll to the CPU for them to clear of on the attacking third. So keep that finger on the L1 or Lb button when passing. Last piece of advise try to slow your shots and know your shooter, it sounds like you're placing too much power on your shot and that just come with practice or you're using someone that's not a very good shooter at that distance. Ie sterling will almost never get a shot outside the box from me, but Sturridge, Balo or Gerrard I can take that chance. Good luck man FIFA can be frustrating but just keep at it and it'll all come together

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »