Home

Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders

This is a discussion on Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2014, 05:39 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders

I am using your sliders on world class with the fidel.
I have 3 things to say about it.

Yes, Yes and Yes.. it feels like a real football game.
Played my last match in the championship with Brighton against Brentford 2-1 win.
My first match in the Premier League was a cracker against Southampton. I had a lucky 2-1 win but for the first time I actually felt I had control in defending. . They created more chances than I did but mostly 2nd range shots. Which I have never had seen before.. no frenzy fast attacks which you just can't defend anymore..
Although I was the weaker side I had some good counter attacks as while... exciting stuff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2014, 10:12 AM   #82
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

just got the moddingway mod and made sure i updated to fidel's latest version, only played one game last night on pro with my gf in our CM and it was pretty great, i noticed a difference right away in the build up, and my god... long shots?? THE CPU DOES TAKE THEM!!! OMG!! haha it made me so happy to see some long shots!! overall a great game, it was a nail biter ending up in a 2-2 draw, my gf and i were liverpool and we were playing against southampton, they tied it in the 87' minute, hoping to play some more tonight and see how it goes!

we played on pro btw.
Old 02-19-2015, 02:11 AM   #83
Just started!

well, I must say this is by far the best set of sliders, I mean I have tried some from other forums, pages, etc and still up to this date a lot of flaws, this one always looked close to what I would expect from a football game, slow pace, some settings out there are around 50 sprint and that just makes it completely unreal, you don't see Messi for example sprinting about as he expects the ball, you see him standing or moving at a slow pace, then when he accelerates, Bam! really fast, so yes indeed low sprint and higher acc is what I have always thought makes the game feel more real. Also some settings out there apply too much FT error, that just makes every single player handle the ball so ******** is nowhere near realistic, just makes it challenging, but I think some people are trying to make sliders for a harder, tougher game and not for a real football game as it should be...
Old 02-19-2015, 02:18 AM   #84
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

I just bought this game for PS4 since it was on sale. I tried a few slider sets and the players still run around like they are high on crack. I will try these because they look to be slower.
Old 02-22-2015, 09:23 AM   #85
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I just bought this game for PS4 since it was on sale. I tried a few slider sets and the players still run around like they are high on crack. I will try these because they look to be slower.
All you will get is just the slower pace. You need a heavily modified game for this slider set. This means you need the pc version+Fidel's cl.ini+Moddingway patch.
I also recommend using the bold changes where available.
Needless to say that with all the above mods the game has nothing to do with vanilla Fifa 15. This is a different game. Almost everything works perfectly.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »