Home

Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2014, 08:13 PM   #17
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders

Definitely going to try these out. Though im worried about legendary since WC is so damn hard with the cpu precision

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2014, 08:21 PM   #18
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey man, I played the first 2 games in my Arsenal Career Mode. I didnt see the latest update, so I played both with the other update where you had Speed at 1 and Acc at 44 and the other ones at the time. When I start up again tonight Ill put in the Updated OP. But it was good, Im new to Semi and Legendary so my results will be a little different do to my weak skill lol I loss to Man City in the Community Shield 1-0, they had 17 Shots and I had 2 haha first Premier League Game was against Crystal Palace, different game different play which was awesome. I won 4-3, I had a 3-0 Lead and they came back hard in he final 15 Minutes, didnt feel cheap though, again skill and they kept trying to breakthrough and did on my own User Defense mistakes. I had 10 Shots and they had 12, so much better performance. And Man City holy hell, trying to get the ball in the final 10 Minutes when they had the lead was very hard. But cant wait to trythe new updates, lookin good man!
Old 09-27-2014, 08:26 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
No mate, you shall not pick Chelsea again!

On topic: I'm torn between your slider set and Orion's. You guys are like Messi and Ronaldo when it comes to sliders, so hard to choose which one is better. I've been using Orion's for now and they are absolutely great. But you're the guy that made me play FIFA 14 a lot. I'm definitely going to test yours out tomorrow. Have you seen Zarze lately?

Edit: Just seen Orion's post, maybe you guys should team up.
I haven't seen Zarze in a while. I will probably not use a CL.ini file this time though. At least not while slider testing.

I was watching your channel today actually, so it'd be great to see the sliders in action like last year since we play pretty similar. I will definitely be on TWitch later tonight (about 11 pm cst) since I've got the sliders just about where I want them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Definitely going to try these out. Though im worried about legendary since WC is so damn hard with the cpu precision

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
Hey, Lions - good to see you. The pick up from WC to Legendary isn't too bad. I actually really like Legendary, there were just too much open space on WC for some reason. Try these out on WC though as I haven't tried it - who knows, may work out.
Old 09-27-2014, 08:34 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Hey man, I played the first 2 games in my Arsenal Career Mode. I didnt see the latest update, so I played both with the other update where you had Speed at 1 and Acc at 44 and the other ones at the time. When I start up again tonight Ill put in the Updated OP. But it was good, Im new to Semi and Legendary so my results will be a little different do to my weak skill lol I loss to Man City in the Community Shield 1-0, they had 17 Shots and I had 2 haha first Premier League Game was against Crystal Palace, different game different play which was awesome. I won 4-3, I had a 3-0 Lead and they came back hard in he final 15 Minutes, didnt feel cheap though, again skill and they kept trying to breakthrough and did on my own User Defense mistakes. I had 10 Shots and they had 12, so much better performance. And Man City holy hell, trying to get the ball in the final 10 Minutes when they had the lead was very hard. But cant wait to trythe new updates, lookin good man!
That's the thing, you will get different matches. I think Man City plays exactly how they do in real life, really impressed with this game more and more.

Thanks for trying them, Ulti. Let me know tackle and foul count as you go through the new update. I was surprised to try out a lot of sets out there that had really low tackle count, thus lower foul count. Not saying these will always be consistent, but the coverage throughout the field and marking should promote that kind of result.
Old 09-27-2014, 08:41 PM   #21
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
If anyone saw the last gen thread, this slider set is completely different, so I figured I'd just post it.

This FIFA 15 has been a bit of a headache to get right. I stubbornly assumed I could just transfer my previous slider set into the infinity engine, and that'd be that - well that's definitely not the case. For those that know me, I like to focus on the midfield battles first. I want it to be scrappy and tight - this is where that pride for the ball should come into play, and on default, I definitely don't see it.

To be successful in this, I had to do a lot more tweaking than I had intended, but the result is making me fairly content. Bear in mind I have only tested about 5 matches with this, but I had to post it because the games are really coming together.

As always, this is the first version, so we'll call it "V1" because I know I'll find something when I play even more games.

Note: I would HIGHLY advise you to play on Legendary versus World Class. I believe it's the only way to get the right amount of pressure from the CPU and your teammates in defending properly. World Class was a bit of a headache, but I can revisit it if needed. I have not tested the sliders below on World Class, so I won't reference that as a suggested difficulty level just yet.

Version 1 - 9/27/14 @ 5:35pm CST.
10-15 Mins, Legendary, Slow, All Manual

Sprint Speed: 44/44
Acceleration: 44/44
Shot Error: 53/53
Pass Error: 55/65
Shot Speed: 50/50
Pass Speed: 30/30
Injury Freq: 70/70
Injury Severity: 35/35
GK Ability: 20/20
Marking: 58/58
Run Freq: 40/40
Line Height: 60/60
Line Length: 30/30
Line Width: 40/40
FB Positioning: 75/75
FT Control: 55/65
What is your handball setting?
Which Camera do you use?
What is your auto-switch and move setting?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 08:42 PM   #22
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

No problem definately know Ill have a great Fifa 15 Season with these, gonna be on here a lot probably lol Against Man City I had 2 Fouls and they had 0, I had 8 Tackles to their 4... Crystal Palace had 2 Fouls to my 0 and I had 7 tackles to their 13. Im scared to make a tackle lol Trying to get use to the defense Im afraid to get burned, which I do anyways. Definately notice a difference between teams and Players Man City players had better on ball skills where Palace it was their better players that had to keep possession. Last night, what was cool was Palace when it was the final 5 minutes, it was tied at 2 and they changed up to keep the ball and play for the draw, that was really cool to see.
Old 09-27-2014, 08:44 PM   #23
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

Oh and wanted to ask, is Analog Sprint On or Off? Which is better, I still dont understand it for aome reason.
Old 09-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josam27o7
What is your handball setting?
Which Camera do you use?
What is your auto-switch and move setting?
No handballs, Broadcast camera, auto switch air balls only.

Quote:
No problem definately know Ill have a great Fifa 15 Season with these, gonna be on here a lot probably lol Against Man City I had 2 Fouls and they had 0, I had 8 Tackles to their 4... Crystal Palace had 2 Fouls to my 0 and I had 7 tackles to their 13. Im scared to make a tackle lol Trying to get use to the defense Im afraid to get burned, which I do anyways. Definately notice a difference between teams and Players Man City players had better on ball skills where Palace it was their better players that had to keep possession. Last night, what was cool was Palace when it was the final 5 minutes, it was tied at 2 and they changed up to keep the ball and play for the draw, that was really cool to see.
Yeah, I played as Chelsea earlier against City, and they are a force. Kompany and Toure are just exceptional players. Passing percentages were definitely high (82%), but relatively low compared to default (90+%). I also saw the teams try to play for a draw. It'll be in the video I upload in a bit, I couldn't convert it in time before leaving home, but will have it up shortly.

Quote:
Oh and wanted to ask, is Analog Sprint On or Off? Which is better, I still dont understand it for aome reason.
I use Analog Sprint, I'm really not sure what it does, honestly - just feel like having it on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »