Home

Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2014, 09:32 PM   #65
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders

hey Matt10

what about human against human sliders?
any tips how to stop the dribbling and the easy through balls??
please help me with that

thanks
Ran
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 10:24 PM   #66
Rookie

I'm playing Argentina vs My usa team in the semi final for south cup, I feel as if the goalies hugely lack in consistency. Tim was outstanding this match with saves the ones let in we're the cpu d's fault as the switch messed up a few times. I do agree with some the cpu is faster they catch up from behind and I've got shoved tripped from a sure goal so many times yet never any calls. The tightness of the line I think isn't the sliders but more the tactics same with every cpu tic tac pass dribble build up. By the way I didn't try out v2 yet I will tomorrow.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:50 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm posting Version 2 in about 10 mins, just have to test one more thing.
Ha ha. Our ten minutes are eerily similar. My wife knows when I say 10 minutes that could mean 3 minutes or 2 hours.

The camera setting greatly impacts gameplay. Broadcast camera makes a huge difference. It's like the FIFA halos around defenders disappear and you can actually get close to CPU attackers and make tackles.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:31 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Haha! I will participate until PES comes out.....I think. What is the reasoning behind keeping the goalies at 20? Also, I notice a lot of huge swings in slider values from version to version.

One thing that I was able to get to with FIFA 14, was lower line settings and higher run frequency made a great game. I was late to the XBONE version but that game was pretty good, but the lack of fouls just kills this game to me. I just can't play a game like that anymore. Defending, attacking, and set pieces are the three phases of football. FIFA is missing a third of the game. It's been there forever, it's a calculated design decision by the dev team and I'm effing over it.
If fouls are your problem I don't think PES is the answer... Is way worse on that aspect. Due to the lack of real time collisions the fouls are basically non existent. I even think I have never been fouled by the cpu when playing the pes15 demo

I've been fouled way more times in one FIFA 15 game than in probably 10 hours playing the pes demo
Old 09-29-2014, 12:05 AM   #69
Rookie

The V2 set + Broadcast Cam + Legacy Defending is really, really, really good.

For those of you seeing the CPU pass the ball around the box like it is nothing, switch to legacy. The entire game changes ... for the better.

Just played Burnley - Leicester .... probably the best game I've played this year. 3-1 for Foxes in the rain and I scored my favorite goal of the year so far, a very early cross, one hop to Vardy's feet, slid right under the keeper.

The game before that, I scored a Knuckleball from 25 yards out with Baloteli. I saved both, I'll upload them to youtube and post ... without these sliders, neither goal is possible.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:08 AM   #70
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey tv25man, Im still new and about to try V2. What exactly is the difference between Legacy and Tactical Defending?
Old 09-29-2014, 12:18 AM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Hey tv25man, Im still new and about to try V2. What exactly is the difference between Legacy and Tactical Defending?
Tactical defending the 'A' button is contain only. Legacy defending, LT + A is contain, 'A' by itself is tackle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 12:36 AM   #72
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I had to do more testing, but V3 (might as well call it that) is going to be posted soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »