Home

Beautifutbolman's Fifa 15 Manual Sliders

This is a discussion on Beautifutbolman's Fifa 15 Manual Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2014, 04:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Beautifutbolman's Fifa 15 Manual Sliders

Like always hope someone enjoys them!

Last edited by beautifutboLman; 10-08-2014 at 09:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2014, 03:22 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Beautifutbolman's Fifa 15 Manual Sliders

Okay so made a couple changes but not to the Sliders set, used Dynamic camera angle with height at 0 and zoom 0 and 20 minute halves.

Hamburg (me) vs FC Porto
3 goals 1 scored two penalties
12 shots 20
6 on target 11
18 tackles 30
5 fouls 10
2 yellow 4
0 reds 2
1 injury 1
O offsides 6
1 corner 6
50% shot acc 55%
59% pass acc 68%

First time I've seen the cpu get 2 red cards in a game and this is the lowest passing percentage for both cpu and myself in a game.

Before playing this game I played an online Manual game using the teams above and actually lost 0-1 but felt the online game faster than with my settings even though my settings have (FAST) speed. What I notice the cpu doing is being more humanish in their behavior,
-more stray passes, more fouls, and most importantly being less godly in the final third, that's the one thing that kept me entertained in a 20 minute match. Plus it helps that to me it seems my teammates defend better, more cpu passes are intercepted, better positioned in my area to defend crosses.

It felt like playing online with out the cheeseness. Without the exploits.

The camera I changed because for me it helps me defend better, I personally think that the camera angle changes the speed of the game, when I was playing on tele broadcast the gameplay felt a bit faster but after changing it to Dynamic it felt right.
Old 10-04-2014, 04:43 AM   #3
Rookie

So decided to play one more lol before going to bed at 3:30 in the morning lol and this time decided to try a career with spurs since they have a top squad but are not considered champions league material. Plus they have Mauricio Pochettino who I personally like.

Lost the game 1-2 but was by far one of my most entertaining fifa games ever!

Went down early to a spot kick awarded to the visitors and after struggling with the default 4-5-1 formation in the first half, switched to a more traditional 4-4-2 and brought in Soldado to help out Adebayor up top. Didn't go as planned as Monaco took an 2 goal lead in the 58'.

Brought in Dembele and Lennon to spark the team and it payed off as Soldado got one back in the 78' all spurs after that only to come away empty on a thrilling end of the game.

Here are stats

Tottenham (me) vs AS Monaco
1 goals 2
16 shots 13
8 on target 5
53% possession 47%
14 tackles 23
9 fouls 7
4 yellow cards 4
0 red cards 0
1 injury 1
0 offsides 3
3 corners 3
50% shot acc 38%
76% pass acc 78%
Old 01-15-2015, 05:06 AM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

mark

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »