Home

Old 02-07-2015, 03:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question..

Hey guys- ive been MIA from the xbox1 world since the world cup... I just had a question about referees. Is there a specific slider that can be adjusted to increase/decrease the amount out fouls called in a match? I seem to get very few fouls called (cpu generally only gets one or 2 a match. And what in noticing is almost everything being called is primarily just inside the penalty box- leading to PK's. Wasnt sure if theres a way to maybe increase (or decrease if you prefer) the amount of CPU fouls
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 10:54 PM   #2
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Question..

Quote:
Originally Posted by unctarheel19
Hey guys- ive been MIA from the xbox1 world since the world cup... I just had a question about referees. Is there a specific slider that can be adjusted to increase/decrease the amount out fouls called in a match? I seem to get very few fouls called (cpu generally only gets one or 2 a match. And what in noticing is almost everything being called is primarily just inside the penalty box- leading to PK's. Wasnt sure if theres a way to maybe increase (or decrease if you prefer) the amount of CPU fouls
Left trigger or L2 is key for me in drawing fouls and on legendary I foul the CPU regularly. Most games end with about 5 fouls on each side on 15 minute halves. I'm about to go up to 20 minutes so I'm hoping I could get a game with 10+ fouls on one team. Last game I only saw about 15 shots combined between me and barca. Game before was 30 combined. I think 15 is a treshhold for lowest combined shots for my taste. While about 35-40 would be tops. I just can't have games where I lose 3-0 to barca but they only take 8 shots. It also allows you to play more of a build up style rather than run n gun which should lead to more fouls in the long run.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »