Home

I need help

This is a discussion on I need help within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2015, 10:35 PM   #1
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
I need help

Right now I have a good set of sliders based on my skills. However, something doesn't feel right.

For one I play on professional because I'm not great at the game. I have good matches from a win loss stand point but the gameplay doesn't feel right in these ways:

1) I played 15 minutes halves but to reduce scoring I lowered it to 10 minutes and now I hardly see any yellow cards. On 15 minute halves I saw a bunch of yellow cards.

2) There a very few loose balls. Theres just a lot of passing (especially ground passes) that connect with ease.

3) The computer hardly ever goes for the long pass. Most of the time they just keep the ball on the ground with crisp passes and use long runs to get towards my net. They do cross at a good rate but getting upfield they just simply go on long runs, same goes for me.

4) when I get possession of the ball, the CPU player doesn't attack me until I move my player. I can literally sit in one spot with the ball for 10 minutes and the opposing player wont try to take the ball away until I begin to run. In other words, how do I make it where there are battles for the ball?

I have the shooting perfect. There are many shots that miss the net and I also have the goalies set pretty well. I just want more battles for the ball and less long runs. It just seems that the ball is on the ground way to much and ALWAYS in someones possession.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »