Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2015, 06:02 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benja190782
@Teletex82: Did you start your CM on World Class or Legendary?

@Matt10: Do you feel pass speed needs to go up then?
Started on WC. Has been very enjoyable. Lost in the final of the Las Americas invitational in PKs to Tigres...

Sliders I think for the most part are good. One issue I've come across is GKs catching a lot of shots they have no business catching. I'm talking point blank Pelle headers, as well as a real discrepancy in deflections between CPU and Human teams. More than last year it seems.
Old 09-21-2015, 07:04 PM   #74
Rookie

What controller settings are these sliders recommended for?
Old 09-21-2015, 08:01 PM   #75
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
There isn't much needed tbh. I really put the game through the ringer last night and today and it held up extremely well. The injury slider probably needs to be north of 70 as I've not seen many. GK's somewhere between 40 and 45, I'll say 43. Pass speed where it is now has been perfect for me, especially considering the R1 pass is available. First touch, I think we can push it to 75, but we'll see. I love the game to play loose, but not so loose as to nerf the best players.
I'm playing the full game on PC for nearly 4 hours now. In my second game against Liverpool (Leicester for me) they had two back-to-back injuries in the first 15 minutes! Both inside the box after heavy pressure from my defenders and they had to substitute them. World Class, Slow, Manual, default sliders for now. The only change I'm considering right now is pass speed especially for cpu.
As there isn't yet an impressions thread I'll post it here:
This is the best football videogame since WE9 LE. In fact it's the first EA FIFA game that feels and plays like football.
I'll post my full impressions tomorrow in the appropriate thread with everything positive and negative I've observed so far.
Keep up the good work with the sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 10:31 PM   #76
Rookie

Hi guys,

Do this sliders work for PS3? It seems that the game pace is faster in PS3 compared to the PS4, similar to a "ping-pong" game like FIFA 15 and the AI in PS4 works better to get a simulation game.

Regards,
Old 09-22-2015, 12:26 AM   #77
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

OVR: 1

Happy gaming, gentlemen.

Looking forward to slider greatness!
Old 09-22-2015, 12:42 AM   #78
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

www.twitch.tv/jb12780

Streaming OP set w/Arsenal

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2015, 01:13 AM   #79
Rookie

Benja190782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleTex82
Started on WC. Has been very enjoyable. Lost in the final of the Las Americas invitational in PKs to Tigres...

Sliders I think for the most part are good. One issue I've come across is GKs catching a lot of shots they have no business catching. I'm talking point blank Pelle headers, as well as a real discrepancy in deflections between CPU and Human teams. More than last year it seems.
Year I've also noticed that GKs catch the ball very easy. Been testing GKs as low as 18, and the funny thing is - they still save quite alot of shots, even spetacular saves but they more often punch the ball out.
Even more funny - the GKs still comes out of the small box to punch the ball away from corners and crosses.

The only difference seems that they can't hold the hard shots as much. Which I think is better.

Either that or Shot Speed needs to go a little up.

Last edited by Benja190782; 09-22-2015 at 01:26 AM.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:35 AM   #80
Banned

Hi there I have a questions about the sliders and I have wondered about this for many years and not quite managed to work it out. The scale from 0 to 100 confuses me somewhat and has always seemed to be inconsistent. So could someone finally give me an answer that will act as a guide to how I may more realistically set up my sliders
Shot error is 0 or 100 the figure that gives the lowest amount of shot error
Pass error is 0 or 100 the figure that gives the lowest amount of pass error
Positioning marker. Is 0 or 100 the figure that marks defenders the tightest
Positioning run frequency.is 0 or 100 the figure that makes the team make the most forward runs.
Positioning fullback positioning. Is 0 or 100 the figure that makes the fullbacks push forward to most
If I can find the answers to those questions then I can accurately tailor my sliders above and below the 50 mark
Thanks for your answers

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »