Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2015, 02:03 AM   #17
Rookie

Benja190782's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Is there a way to make the CPU react more human? I mean the CPU reactions are lightning fast and it feels like cheating, when they make the classic 4 pingpong passes in front of goal and then the striker shoots a first-timer with his back to the ball.

It looks sooo unrealistic and it's been a problem for many years now - the CPU on World Class and Legendary have reactions like Superman!

Can it be toned down with sliders??

Another thing I notice every year is how hard it is to win a header on WC and Legendary. But if you play on Semi-pro or Pro, the headers are much equal between the CPU and Human! And more fun!

I'm on XB1 and press LT to fight for position before the header, but the CPU is too strong on WC and Legendary!

Can it be fixed with sliders??

Benjamin
Old 09-19-2015, 08:51 AM   #18
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

The sliders played quite well! I won 3-1 with Tottenham over Crystal Palace. Some beautiful goals and I never really felt challenged (as the Spurs shouldn't have been). Might be a tad easy, but that's something we can adjust as time goes on and people get better.

Side note: So my stream wasn't showing because I'm a newbie who didn't have Xbox Live Gold - but, I'm all set, so if you're bored this morning and want to watch some Fifa 16 All Manual with Matt10 sliders...

twitch.tv/EvanRG
Old 09-19-2015, 11:16 AM   #19
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm sorry guys that I haven't been able to really get this rolling yet, but it's my daughter's birthday weekend and that has taken all of my time over the past few days. I'm hoping to dive headlong into this by tomorrow night, Monday at the latest.
From what I've seen the sliders are a great starting point, but can definitely use some slight fine tuning.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:52 PM   #20
Rookie

Non Idoneo's Arena

Hello guys,

I'm playing with FIFA from 07 edition, the new FIFA 16 is a good game. The speed is so slow than FIFA 15 but the demo version was better.

I'm playing the final version to EA Access (Xbox One), but the slide are a little different for friendly match and career mode as every last years. Why? I don't know

Stamina and Cross are more influenced to decrease acceleration and increase error pass, EA not created a slide for stamina and cross, there is a problem. When the error pass is over to 59, CPU wrong too more cross and when the acceleration is under to 50 the stamina not decrease in the game.

Your slide is so close with my version, some different from acceleration and speed (but the stamina is a problem) and i have change the lenght of team because the team in my opinion is too short in the field.

Thanks for your work and sorry for my bad english

Last edited by Non Idoneo; 09-19-2015 at 12:55 PM.
Old 09-19-2015, 03:43 PM   #21
Rookie

The demo is the best paced version I've played in a long time. Once the full game gets in the hands of our resident slider maestros...well I'm anticipating a very very entertaining year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 09:22 PM   #22
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

The designers of these sliders Matt/Orion play 15 minute matches themselves? Correct?
Old 09-19-2015, 11:51 PM   #23
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12

So tough to test anything on 4 minute halves. I just press way too much. Looking forward to Tuesday.
Old 09-20-2015, 03:34 AM   #24
Rookie

Rebsat's Arena

OVR: 3

FIFA 16 First Official Patch Update

On September 22nd the FIFA 16 retail version will start rolling out worldwide and EA Sports already prepared an update for it.
Patch 1.01 will be released on all platforms and will contain the following updates:

– Stability fixes in online game modes.
– Stability fixes in Ultimate Team.
– Stability fixes in Career Mode
– Optimized goalkeeper AI.
– Adjusted trap error tuning.
– Adjusted player positioning after corner kicks.
– Addressed player Substitutions after a red card.
– Addressed debug text issues in certain game modes.
– Addressed incorrect EA Trax artwork.
– Addressed Player and team artwork and names.

Most of these updates were based on users feedback from the FIFA 16 demo and beta!

Source:
http://www.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16...l-patch-update
http://www.fifagamersblog.fr/un-prem...ion-de-fifa-16

Last edited by Rebsat; 09-20-2015 at 03:37 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »