Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-06-2015, 12:55 PM   #2753
Pro

1860fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

So shooting error better 53/53 use Set D ? as 58/58 ??
please again Reply Matt .
Old 11-06-2015, 01:07 PM   #2754
MVP

OVR: 6

I honestly feel we exausted all possibilities and there really is nothing more to try that wonīt break the game one way or another. With 300+ pages this year (and 500+ from year before from a not very different game in the AI department) i cant imagine something that hasnīt been tryed before.

The game is playing the best it can with the limited options we have. On PC is another matter, but on consoles i believe this is it.

Im now on to the tactics changing because they are the key to cpu attack, and something that getīs completely overlooked, and is at least as much responsible on how the CPU behaves as sliders are, but doesnīt get a fraction of the attention.

So, if someone plays with the latest sliders from here, set D, and plays a game were it actually enjoys how the CPU play, please say what team it is so we can see the tactic (provided you didnīt touch that team default tactic).

Right now, the team that played the best football against me was Everton.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:10 PM   #2755
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
They will still attack you with lower run frequencies. I use 5/5 and I feel like it's more controlled and not like a bunch of school boys running up and down the pitch. The CPU will still change their pace when they choose, which brings in some incredible midfield play.
Ill give this a try when I get home. When I played with 0/0 the AI seemed to want to do something but never could, maybe 5/5 or 10/10 will be better for their attack (but 35 was a bit much for me). Also, are you not seeing ridiculous saves from the GK at 40/40? I lowered mine to 5/5 and still I see some spiderman reflexes in some shots.

I've been using shooting error at 53/53 and have gotten some decent shots and misses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2015, 01:11 PM   #2756
Rookie

Stimuli's Arena

In 100 years when we are all dead and buried a post will appear in a Fifa sliders thread from 1860fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Matt you there?..... please reply
Old 11-06-2015, 01:16 PM   #2757
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I got sent home from work - still sick, so no mic, but I'm streaming:

twitch.tv/matt10l
Old 11-06-2015, 01:30 PM   #2758
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp
Always thought it kinda funny when people say never speak in absolutes... considering that's an absolute.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes...

Maybe I'm crazy or I haven't played enough, but I swear First Touch also affects dribbling effectiveness. Just something I "feel" when playing, no real way to back it up empirically. If it is the case -- and it seems logical there could be a connection -- perhaps we should consider how it affects attacking/chance creation.

Like a few others, I can't see playing with the user too far from default. Not only does trapping get dodgy, but I feel technical and/or agile guys like Ozil, Sanchez & Cazorla are nerfed. The CPU might need to be at a bit of a disadvantage, but considering how many want a more threatening AI attack, maybe being a little more worried about being beaten 1v1 will open things up just enough.

I dunno, just a thought.
Old 11-06-2015, 02:16 PM   #2759
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

In addition to FT, what's up with 58 shot error?

Are there only a couple of us who are seeing long stretches in career mode with 10 minute halves where there are fewer than 1.5 goals?

No offense to anybody who comes up with this stuff, but I sometimes wonder if settings like 58 Shot Error are just completely arbitrary. Like, where did that come from? Did somebody have several experiences with too many high scores? Because I've NEVER had that happen, using any sliders.
Old 11-06-2015, 02:43 PM   #2760
Rookie

So Legendary difficulty Career Mode with Slider set E + dropping sprint speed to around 5 is what everyone believes works best?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »