Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-24-2015, 06:30 PM   #3033
Rookie

Stimuli's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Absolutely, 99% of the conversation last couple pages have been personal preference. The only possible modification of the SET may be GK ability and length. That would be about it.
The Gk's are a massive pain this year, I've managed to get in a number of games the last few days and I'm seeing problems with my Gk settings, A big high five to anyone who finds the right combination on that front
Old 11-24-2015, 06:33 PM   #3034
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuli
The Gk's are a massive pain this year, I've managed to get in a number of games the last few days and I'm seeing problems with my Gk settings, A big high five to anyone who finds the right combination on that front
I loved the 48 shot speed, but man, the backward saves animation was the worst (keeper reaches behind to save the ball, or even dives backwards to save it).

Switching to a higher speed, 53 for example, and they react a lot better at GK 1/1 - but I need much more testing with it to see if the animation returns. I recall it coming back at GK 5/5 even - so may try 2-4 settings tonight.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:33 PM   #3035
Rookie

Stimuli's Arena

Quote:
I loved the 48 shot speed, but man, the backward saves animation was the worst (keeper reaches behind to save the ball, or even dives backwards to save it).

Switching to a higher speed, 53 for example, and they react a lot better at GK 1/1 - but I need much more testing with it to see if the animation returns. I recall it coming back at GK 5/5 even - so may try 2-4 settings tonight.
It terrifies me the GK being so low, I would always be questioning if it was a genuine goal or not, It's pretty late here so I can't jump on and test, I'll test a lower range tomorrow if you don't get a chance tonight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2015, 07:41 PM   #3036
Rookie

Hi everyone, first post here but have been following the thread for some time now. Im curious about the GK-stats. Played two matches with the GK at 1/1, shot speed at 53/53 and shot error at 54/54. First game was Lfc vs West ham, it ended 5-5 and the second Lfc vs west brom. That one ended 9-6 in my favour. Both games were on WC, slow and 15min. Also used Pawels Line-stats. LH 60/60, LL 40/40 and LW 80/80. Did these line stats screw things up totally? Did go back to standard set d after, but with GK at 20/20 RUn Fre at 1/1 and and FB at 99/99. That worked out great for me, ended up having a couple of awesome and tight matches!

Last edited by antinho; 11-24-2015 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:56 PM   #3037
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuli
It terrifies me the GK being so low, I would always be questioning if it was a genuine goal or not, It's pretty late here so I can't jump on and test, I'll test a lower range tomorrow if you don't get a chance tonight
Yeah I'll be on Twitch here in about 5 minutes to do some testing. Feel free to jump in buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinho
Hi everyone, first post here but have been following the thread for some time now. Im curious about the GK-stats. Played two matches with the GK at 1/1, shot speed at 53/53 and shot error at 54/54. First game was Lfc vs West ham, it ended 5-5 and the second Lfc vs west brom. That one ended 9-6 in my favour. Both games were on WC, slow and 15min. Also used Pawels Line-stats. LH 60/60, LL 40/40 and LW 80/80. Did these line stats screw things up totally? Did go back to standard set d after, but with GK at 20/20 RUn Fre at 1/1 and and FB at 99/99. That worked out great for me, ended up having a couple of awesome and tight matches!
I would increase shot error and go from there. What was the shots on target % anyways? I'm not a stats guy by any means, especially for soccer/footy (this isn't the NFL), but more so the proper animations to produce. If you get a bunch of shots by proper play, or is it exploits - that's always my question.

With that said, the length lower than 50 affects the defensive line meeting the attackers correctly, and reduce the pressure throughout the pitch. I think those two factors alone can attribute to more chances on goal. At least that was what I found in my testing.

I'm going to jump on here (will post separately) and test GK 1/1, shot error 60, shot speed 55 - some other values that I will post then.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:09 PM   #3038
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I'll be on Twitch here in about 5 minutes to do some testing. Feel free to jump in buddy.

I would increase shot error and go from there. What was the shots on target % anyways? I'm not a stats guy by any means, especially for soccer/footy (this isn't the NFL), but more so the proper animations to produce. If you get a bunch of shots by proper play, or is it exploits - that's always my question.

With that said, the length lower than 50 affects the defensive line meeting the attackers correctly, and reduce the pressure throughout the pitch. I think those two factors alone can attribute to more chances on goal. At least that was what I found in my testing.

I'm going to jump on here (will post separately) and test GK 1/1, shot error 60, shot speed 55 - some other values that I will post then.
On right now:

twitch.tv/matt10l

Sprint 10/10 (works for 40/40 or 50/50, this is just personal preference)
Accel 50/49
Shot Error 60/60
Shot Speed 53/53
Pass Speed 40/40
GK 1/1
Marking 50/50
Run Freq 1/1
Length 50/50
Width 60/60
FB 99/99
FT 55/60
Old 11-25-2015, 01:12 AM   #3039
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
On right now:

twitch.tv/matt10l

Sprint 10/10 (works for 40/40 or 50/50, this is just personal preference)
Accel 50/49
Shot Error 60/60
Shot Speed 53/53
Pass Speed 40/40
GK 1/1
Marking 50/50
Run Freq 1/1
Length 50/50
Width 60/60
FB 99/99
FT 55/60
Everything here was absolutely perfect. It will also work with higher Sprints as well.

The only change from the above will be Shot Speed from 53 to 52. Still works great with the GK at 1/1 as well.
Old 11-25-2015, 05:08 AM   #3040
Rookie

Quote:

Don't remeber the % and there were no exploits. Must be the 40/40 Line length then because i came through the CPU defense so very easy. And i did let the CPU keep possession as i were relaying on the counter attack. And boy, did that pay of

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »