Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-01-2016, 06:15 AM   #5481
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpHSpH
Hey yo ...

The OP does not mention anything about this switch in GK Ability. Was that a "maybe" idea or a "yes" idea? I am willing to give things a try ... just wanted to check in to see if the adjustment for GK was still something with support. Thanks!
Hey SpHSpH,

Matt said that he had this idea or suspicion that GK Ability could be in connection with Pass Error, so you could try to use the exact same values for GK and Pass Error and see if it works. He will not include this in the final set because there´s no real evidence though, just that "feeling", if I got him right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2016, 09:24 AM   #5482
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2

Outstanding work. I have been following quietly.

My favorite sets were the Back To Basics set, and the current final set before the changes to line settings yesterday as I haven't had a chance to try them. With the B2B set, I experienced a great game, and I was able to generate decent chances on goal.

Now, while I still like what I see from the deadline set (again, pre-line changes), I have yet to score a single goal in 5 straight games. I'm not sure what may have caused this, but I feel as though I can get shots on goal, but they must be from distance or a crossing header with no realistic shot of going in. I seem to lack the final pass that I was able to have with the B2B set.

Could this have to do with the height and width being rather high on the B2B set providing more space? In such a case, I'll just need to get better. Just looking for maybe a little guidance or a few tips in the final third. Thanks!
Old 02-01-2016, 09:38 AM   #5483
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly8Eagles4Fly
Outstanding work. I have been following quietly.

My favorite sets were the Back To Basics set, and the current final set before the changes to line settings yesterday as I haven't had a chance to try them. With the B2B set, I experienced a great game, and I was able to generate decent chances on goal.

Now, while I still like what I see from the deadline set (again, pre-line changes), I have yet to score a single goal in 5 straight games. I'm not sure what may have caused this, but I feel as though I can get shots on goal, but they must be from distance or a crossing header with no realistic shot of going in. I seem to lack the final pass that I was able to have with the B2B set.

Could this have to do with the height and width being rather high on the B2B set providing more space? In such a case, I'll just need to get better. Just looking for maybe a little guidance or a few tips in the final third. Thanks!
I'm seeing the same thing, had a pre season tourney game that was 3-2, then 5 straight games where neither team scored and the CPU struggled to even get shots on goal and when they do, they are straight at the keeper
Old 02-01-2016, 09:42 AM   #5484
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUE_08
I'm seeing the same thing, had a pre season tourney game that was 3-2, then 5 straight games where neither team scored and the CPU struggled to even get shots on goal and when they do, they are straight at the keeper
That's exactly what I see, and the change happened immediately after switching from B2B to the Deadline set. Is that when it started happening for you?
Old 02-01-2016, 09:49 AM   #5485
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly8Eagles4Fly
That's exactly what I see, and the change happened immediately after switching from B2B to the Deadline set. Is that when it started happening for you?
I believe so. Its like the CPU ai offense freezes up once they get near the box. They build up nicely then either fire a terrible cross that sails, or they turn it over. To clarify, i only play career mode controlling only my player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2016, 10:14 AM   #5486
Rookie

OVR: 0

one of these settings is compatible with a player career .. ? .. i mean can i enjoy with one of the sliders .. if there anybody tried it ..
Old 02-01-2016, 12:07 PM   #5487
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavoUV
Hi. I´ve been reading you since 2 months ago, but until today I create an user here.

My questions is about the last slider set, I see that for the best performance of the set it's necessary play with a 10-15 minutes of time. I´ve played FIFA with 6 minutes during a long time, so I want to ask if, ¿this set doesn´t work well with less time than the you have specified?

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but there are a lot of posts jeje
You can always give it a try, but my guess it that goals will be quite scarce. In order to get the best experience possible I'd say at least 10 minutes is a must, and 15 minutes preferable.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:09 PM   #5488
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatsBike1314
one of these settings is compatible with a player career .. ? .. i mean can i enjoy with one of the sliders .. if there anybody tried it ..
There's not a lot of player career talk here, but I'll try to help you out. First thing though, do you play on player lock in 1st person? Or the normal career view?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »