Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-26-2016, 05:02 PM   #5737
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdelsouza
so no one plays player career mode?

i'm looking for sliders to play "my player career mode" for months already, and it seems that no one gives a **** to this mode, only to manager mode...
I only play career mode. I use the Community sliders for the most part though I dropped pass speed a few notches to slow the game down a bit more.

I admit that I am almost certainly in an extreme minority of players; it seems almost all who opt for Manager Mode over the player mode when it comes to playing out a career in FIFA games.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:55 PM   #5738
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottaplaysome
I only play career mode. I use the Community sliders for the most part though I dropped pass speed a few notches to slow the game down a bit more.

I admit that I am almost certainly in an extreme minority of players; it seems almost all who opt for Manager Mode over the player mode when it comes to playing out a career in FIFA games.
Hey guys,
I played career mode also. This year I switched to manager mode because in Fifa 14,15 some weird bug caused my team to only buy ST and occasionally CBs. never a winger or midfielder during transfer windows. after 3 or 4 seasons the roster looked ridiculous. anyone had same experience.?

Even in the manager mode I control 1 player most of the time so the sliders do work the same. you might want to add some of your own tweak because your teammates are not very smart sometimes.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:08 PM   #5739
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Hey, man. I actually am currently at 99 freq and 60 severity. Think it's going to work, thanks to Bixer for doing the research on that one.
help guys! Matt. I need some help to get this game more enjoyable for my playing style. 3 things in order of importance.
- what can I do to sliders to get more fouls
- more scoring in general both sides. More cpu Outside the
box shot if possible too.
- better crossing without decreasing FT. Cpu is 58 now

Can anyone help ? My tweaks are.
User /Cpu
Pass sp. 52/60 I'm willing to go 55 or even 60 for user. I need to get
used to it
Shot error 52/52
Gk. 30/30
Run frequently 15/ 1
Line length 58/50
Fullback 70/70
FT 52/58. Tried 56 crosses r aweful +Cpu handles ball too well

thank you
Old 02-27-2016, 01:37 AM   #5740
Rookie

Hi guys...please can you tell me where i can find the best slider for fifa 16 xbox 360 ps3 version?thank you so much...
Old 02-27-2016, 06:47 AM   #5741
Pro

Happy million views!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2016, 12:38 PM   #5742
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markiboi2014
Into my third season with chelsea and in that time the longest i have gone without conceding is 7 games longest run without losing 12 games playing on ps4 the things your talking about im not seeing that on my game mate just my honest opinion mate
You are clearly using sliders then. I know i'm on a slider forum but i always feel like im cheating if i use sliders
Old 02-27-2016, 06:27 PM   #5743
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Watching Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid and it's just further validation that there are some terrible touches and passes from top clubs. This is why 100 FT and higher pass speed is so important imho. It's made a complete difference for me, and it's nice to see that's exactly what I see more of when I watch these real life matches. The players distance of length between each other is exactly what 60/50 length displays as well.
Old 02-27-2016, 09:54 PM   #5744
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Watching Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid and it's just further validation that there are some terrible touches and passes from top clubs. This is why 100 FT and higher pass speed is so important imho. It's made a complete difference for me, and it's nice to see that's exactly what I see more of when I watch these real life matches. The players distance of length between each other is exactly what 60/50 length displays as well.
I started using your personal settings a couple days ago and I'm not touching a single value until FIFA 17 comes out. I've played countless matches over the past couple days and it's the most fun I've had playing since FIFA 14. CPU has had pass % in the high 70s consistently. Just played against West Brom and they finished with 71% pass completion. Never thought I'd see the day. Played against Stevenage in the FA Cup and their first touches were not the least bit crisp and you could really, really tell the difference between a Premier League player and lower league player. The length settings are as good as I've seen as well. Fantastic stuff. Now back to Villa Park, I've got a relegation battle to fight.

EDIT: just checked whoscored.com and West Brom is averaging 70% pass completion this season.

Last edited by grizzlies317; 02-27-2016 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Fun fact

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »