Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-05-2016, 10:29 AM   #6393
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Reaper is testing out the adjustments on Twitch:

https://www.twitch.tv/isureaper31
Old 08-08-2016, 01:09 AM   #6394
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey matt, just tried your recent sliders, with 46/48 acceleration. I love the idea but I started to see the jogging animation for my slower Boca Juniors defenders, but I've only played one match so can't fully judge yet.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:04 AM   #6395
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Deaky
Hey matt, just tried your recent sliders, with 46/48 acceleration. I love the idea but I started to see the jogging animation for my slower Boca Juniors defenders, but I've only played one match so can't fully judge yet.
That's odd, the jogging animation is controlled by Sprint. I haven't seen it too much yet, but will keep an eye out. The easy fix is increase Sprint, but I odn't want to get crazy with that, lol. Thanks for trying them. I am looking at some line settings possibly next.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2016, 10:48 AM   #6396
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
That's odd, the jogging animation is controlled by Sprint. I haven't seen it too much yet, but will keep an eye out. The easy fix is increase Sprint, but I odn't want to get crazy with that, lol. Thanks for trying them. I am looking at some line settings possibly next.
Well I only saw it once or twice but I noticed tapping the sprint button again helped. I'll upload a clip latter if I see it again when I play a few games tonight.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:19 PM   #6397
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Deaky
Well I only saw it once or twice but I noticed tapping the sprint button again helped. I'll upload a clip latter if I see it again when I play a few games tonight.
Oh, that's fine, yeah it will happen sometimes. The 52 gives you enough sprint from center circle to end-line without jogging animation. If it happens earlier then you just let go real quick, then hold again - and it regains momentum. I'm more particular about the CPU jogging.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:33 PM   #6398
MVP

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

@matt10 loving the new updates mate just started a new MM with QPR see if I can get into the PL thought you might like this goal
Have seen abit of the jogging animation other than that sliders are great

https://youtu.be/gcNkhLpJo6k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-08-2016, 04:18 PM   #6399
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Oh, that's fine, yeah it will happen sometimes. The 52 gives you enough sprint from center circle to end-line without jogging animation. If it happens earlier then you just let go real quick, then hold again - and it regains momentum. I'm more particular about the CPU jogging.

Hey Matt, it's nothing, it's just this TINY little moment , may have happened again. I'm chasing after the winger and I suddenly slow down, so I had to change to the faster defender, but I was holding contain so IDK if that had any effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8_i...ature=youtu.be

I just played three matches, Arsenal 2-1 Man City, Southend 3-0 Colchester and Barca 1-2 Atletico and the game played great and I didn't see any of that jogging.

I did see some really awful crossing from Colchester though; they really should have punished my mistakes but their final ball was poor. Including belting a corner kick right into the side of the goal net.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:04 PM   #6400
MVP

Has anyone else noticed custom tatics on the 1.07 patch working a lot better?? Or just me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »