Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-24-2015, 12:59 PM   #273
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I haven't touched Legendary yet Alt...I'm still getting worked on WC, lol.
Yeah, I'm thinking might do some test games on WC. Just annoying, because outside of every defender being Puyol, Legendary plays good.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:00 PM   #274
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Just had Luton Town complete 87% of their passes against my Arsenal. Something needs to be changed about that.
This is going to be the unfortunate norm. The CPU is programmed to take the next possible best scenario. Often that is a lateral pass between defenders. Unless you are pressing 8 guys the entire match, they will have incredibly inflated numbers.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:02 PM   #275
Rookie

Quote:
Just had Luton Town complete 87% of their passes against my Arsenal. Something needs to be changed about that.
Agree with that...I'm my 2 matches
Mansfield Town had 90% pass completition
Grodig 88%
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 01:03 PM   #276
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

Quote:
But if you put up the pass error there won't be another cross that will see the box.

With how these slider are now the CPU passes the ball around until he is on your side of the field. Then there are 2 things that can happen: You take away everything inside so they will cross it and put the ball behind the goal or you make mistakes inside and they will score or at least will get a huge chance.
Plus the teams movement is way off, teams like Bayern just stand deep with the exception of the strikers but still find a way to get in your box with their crazy fast passes.

I've tried many things with sliders on my own, but it really doesn't seem to matter. With every problem you "fix" there are 10 new ones coming from that solution.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:06 PM   #277
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTheMeatball
Agree with that...I'm my 2 matches
Mansfield Town had 90% pass completition
Grodig 88%
Absolutely willing to accept higher percentages. Its really about, are those killer balls connecting at a 90% clip? If the CPU makes 9 sideways passes then tries to hit one 40 yd ball and misses, then the final completion % is irrelevant to me.

I think someone earlier mentioned don't get married to stats. We are limited in that its a video game. Give me the proper feel, attack/defense flow and having players attributes matter. That's what makes the game fun.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:06 PM   #278
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
twitch name?
Sorry, should've clarified. Chjeep is my twitter handle.

Had a great game vs Sunderland in the Capital One Cup. Gave up an early goal on a dubious penalty call. Tied it with a Pelle header off a beautiful cross by Cedric. Then in the 87th minute Tadic found Pelle again off a free kick at the edge of the box.

Sliders fekt and looked great for the most part. I went with 15 GK and they had some good saves. I had one rip caught out of mid air by Sunderland's backup GK but other than that they caufhtvballs they were supposed to and parried balls that were uncatchable.

Widht definitely looks a little narrow, a ltiny bit too much room on the wings to maneuver. It's not bad though. The concern is that making it wider will open up the box too much.

I think player speeed and movement is perfect, as is pass speed. I'm seeing a highish number of onetimed passes by the CPU so maybe FT could go up a hair? Shot speed also feels just a little bit low. These are all mostly personal preference though.

Statistically the game was very even. Split possesion, had 8 (4) vs their 9(4), lots of fouls both ways, 1 yellow for me , 2 for them. I had 79% pass completion to their 83% which seemed high. Great game!
Old 09-24-2015, 01:06 PM   #279
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
JB, I am watching it but not on chat.

I just messaged Orion - but from what I've been seeing is that the width is too narrow defensively. Defenders shouldn't be within arm-reach of eachother when the ball is at the halfway line or the defensive 3rd.

Mind bumping width up to 52 to start?

example of how it should be:

Did .....you....just....post a pic of Liverpool as an example of good defending???????????????
Old 09-24-2015, 01:07 PM   #280
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Did .....you....just....post a pic of Liverpool as an example of good defending???????????????
Lol, KG! You know what I meant!

I honestly just googled defensive shape, and that's a couple that showed up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »