Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-23-2015, 01:03 PM   #193
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papanutz
Hey Boys, back at it again...

I agree the pass error slider may need to come down slightly. I def have noticed crosses ending up in the stands especially with lower teams. Although lowering this may increase the CPU pass % as we all know.
This is the tragedy of the passing slider. We needed 2, one for ground passes and other for aerial passes.

The problem with the crosses itīs not that they are few OR that they are not perfect. Itīs that they go behind the goal a lot or the cross goes waaaay over the centre of the box a lot, to the other side line. They donīt even land near the box, let alone for centre...

Of course, a cross shouldnīt be perfect or even reasonable all the time, but with 65 pass error in Top Player the bad crosses (and i mean really bad) are like 9 in 10 attempts.

My bet is on 60 or even 55 pass error. I can definitely live with a high pass percentage by the CPU, if that means i feel them playing "normally"...
Old 09-23-2015, 01:06 PM   #194
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

With how good the line settings seem to play out, there has to be some curiousity (at least from me) on what a line discrepancy could create.

I think dropping pass error to 59 or 60 will do just fine. Similar to the demo.

Run frequency is one we talked about last night on reaper's stream. Orion and I have discussed 5/5 (ol' Reliable).

Just some thoughts. Orion sent me suggested modification, but waiting on his thoughts further before posting the next test set.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:12 PM   #195
Rookie

Papanutz's Arena

OVR: 0

Just out of curiosity, what is the thought behind a 5/5 run slider???

Are you thinking you can send your teammates on runs with the bumper button???

Just wondering.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 01:23 PM   #196
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

OVR: 1

For the record, I played on World Class with CPU Pass Error at 64 and they were able to cross.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:31 PM   #197
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papanutz
Just out of curiosity, what is the thought behind a 5/5 run slider???

Are you thinking you can send your teammates on runs with the bumper button???

Just wondering.
In general players have always made too many runs in FIFA, and a lot of times it forces a faster paced, ping pong type game. With the run slider reduced, you still get runs(I never use the bumper), just not as many, allowing for a more controlled build up.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:08 PM   #198
Rookie

One other issue with pass error right now is goalies will turn over the ball every other game right in front of the box.

I think MAYBE FT could also be reduced slightly, you lose a little bit of the fleet footedness on turns and cuts I feel like.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:09 PM   #199
Rookie

Benja190782's Arena

Extreme testing GKs at 0/0 right now - and you would be surprised how (dear I say it) realistic and human they act.

-Does the keeper still come out of the small box to punch crosses and corners away? Yes very much actually!

-Does the keeper still save longshots? Yes and it looks even better!

-Does the keeper actually catch and hold any shots at all? Yes, but not if the shot is hard enough. (At 50/50 almost every longshots would be catched)

It's like when you put the GKs at 0/0 they kind of reset to their overall number.
Like 78 or 84.

I know it's extreme, but have a test and you will be surprised how good GKs are at 0/0.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:10 PM   #200
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
My bet is on 60 or even 55 pass error. I can definitely live with a high pass percentage by the CPU, if that means i feel them playing "normally"...
Agreed. The thing is even with the high pass% I do not feel the AI is just running up and down the field on me or passing around unstoppable. I see plenty of turnovers and missed passes, so it all feels good. I wonder if those numbers are even correct at times, so I have stopped looking.
Twitter
YouTube

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »