Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-22-2015, 02:16 PM   #113
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
No worries Matt...i thought it played pretty but I'll admit, it's a lot harder to notice things off the ball when you're playing. I'm much more aware when looking at the recorded vids.

Personally I think I would have to play 15 matches or go to semi passing/shooting to make my attack more lethal since the CPU plays organized defense.

In the last match City (me) vs Villa I think they adjusted to my tactics. I played offensive all match and they had several guys back on D. Things opened up once Gabby got sent off but the loss was solely attributed to me blowing chances.
That seems ok, since you were playing with a better team, but if you were playing against a top team, would they go on defensive if you go to attack? Im ok with CPU reacting, wouldnīt be ok if that reaction was the same against all teams, specially good teams.

Donīt know if anyone has tested this yet.

Also, someone has to tell EA that substitutions are allowed outside de 60 to 70 minute period...
Old 09-22-2015, 02:21 PM   #114
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

One thing though, and something to keep in mind. Different camera settings/angles will absolutely affect the "feel" of pace. This phenomenon is most easily seen by comparing Co-Op cam to the default camera, CO-OP feels much slower, just something to keep in mind.
Old 09-22-2015, 02:43 PM   #115
Rookie

Benja190782's Arena

OVR: 0

Try this:

Sprint: 52/52
Accel: 52/52
Pass Speed: 36/36
Pass Error: 61/61
First Touch Control: 79/79

Full Manual on SLOW and WC.

Feel the weight and physics of players momentum! OMG!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2015, 02:48 PM   #116
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

Anyone notice the CPU perhaps fouls you less on Legendary than world class? Resulting in less fouls per game for legendary in comparison to world class.

I played most of my Xbox early access on world class, then towards the last 3 hours I switched to legendary and then today I've played a few hours on the PS4 on legendary -- Seems on legendary the CPU is better in tackle and fouls you less? Anyone?
Old 09-22-2015, 02:53 PM   #117
Rookie

Benja190782's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josam27o7
Anyone notice the CPU perhaps fouls you less on Legendary than world class? Resulting in less fouls per game for legendary in comparison to world class.

I played most of my Xbox early access on world class, then towards the last 3 hours I switched to legendary and then today I've played a few hours on the PS4 on legendary -- Seems on legendary the CPU is better in tackle and fouls you less? Anyone?
Legendary should mean more fouls as the CPU is more aggressive..
Old 09-22-2015, 02:55 PM   #118
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
That seems ok, since you were playing with a better team, but if you were playing against a top team, would they go on defensive if you go to attack? Im ok with CPU reacting, wouldnīt be ok if that reaction was the same against all teams, specially good teams.

Also, someone has to tell EA that substitutions are allowed outside de 60 to 70 minute period...
I'm not sure tbh nuno. I'd have to do more testing and ultimately get up vs a top team. It would be cool to be pinned back by a team chasing a result although if my Blues go 1-0 on a good side like City they will certainly set up shop.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:10 PM   #119
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes

I was down 0-1 in King Power Stadium Leicester against Swansea and they replaced Gomis on 53' for a midfielder.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:20 PM   #120
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
I was down 0-1 in King Power Stadium Leicester against Swansea and they replaced Gomis on 53' for a midfielder.
Are you serious its like FIFA and PES switched places. I am not even sure PES does this anymore only like for like subs now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »