Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-04-2015, 12:56 AM   #1201
Rookie

SabresFan09's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeedsUnitedForLife
what cam and settings are u using?
I know that it's broadcast 0 height and 20 zoom but I believe it's a mod cam so if you're using a PC you can probably get it. Tried to replicate but it zooms to far in on the consoles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2015, 02:36 AM   #1202
Rookie

OVR: 0

@matt10

After 2 rewatches of the video there is few Minor things that come to mind but what stands out is

Line width- just slightly but there was more then a few time the back 4s on both sides looked to close to each other. This happened most often during faster counter attacks rather then slow build up attacks, as if the fullbacks didn't push up quick enough on offense....therefore are conviently next to their center backs on the quick switch back to defense

And

Player speed- maybe this is cause I use a diff. Camera but it seems if I asked a player to run a half field sprint it would look slow
Old 10-04-2015, 04:20 AM   #1203
Rookie

What mods do you PC guys have installed? Just curious.
Old 10-04-2015, 04:42 AM   #1204
Rookie

I have been trying the sliders and i must say it's terrible (or the game is).. I used #7 on the newly patched and it wasnt good, I got Barcelonade the crap out of me.

So i changed to the sliders for the update, and so far i played 10 games, every game i start out being the better team in the first 20 minutes, and then the AI goes into God Mode passing the ball around really quick..
My last game Against Coventry (3th Div) against my Brighton (2nd) they just fast passed through my defense like it was not there.
I play world class but proffesional is too easy, on WC i just get bullied around by every team, they have a passing % well over 90 everytime, cutting through my defense with fast 1-2s everytime.

Looks like there is some kind of script overriding the sliders, because when they equalized this rampage stopped and the game went back to slightly normal. they had over 28 shots against 6 of mine, apparently they go into god mode untill they score..

Any tips on sliders i have to adjust for me to play a normal game ?
increase AI FT error, decrease Pass Speed & Error ? Or all of the 3, and will that work or make it worse ?
So far the game seems unplayable as i am right in between Prof and World Class.

One thing I also notice, is that whenever there is space for a through ball, my player is walking towards me, never into space making it extremely hard to play a through ball, they say that they made ai defense smarter but it seems more like they made attackers more stupid,

Last edited by Daffers; 10-04-2015 at 04:49 AM.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:30 AM   #1205
Rookie

About the last set of sliders (World Class, Normal Speed, 10 mins, Manual controls):

Shooting back to 50 is crap. Every shot I make feels like kicking a fluffy ball. 51 was fine, imo.

Marking at 55 makes very difficult to break CPU defense. Not really a rant but it's becoming frustrating.

And of course, CPU keeps possesion a lot and rarely misses a pass, and I'm talking about 2nd division teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2015, 06:35 AM   #1206
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entiae
Have you seen any bad touches?

I have played a half, and I don't think I've seen a single one yet.
I see bad touches with FT@1/1 but with CPU pass error at 70 (on PS4, no patch yet). I like the balance between these two. As I play semi for passes I leave mine at 50 (we get disadvantages) and my players do mistakes (and I make mistakes too) and also do bad FT controls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
Anyone tried AI goalkeeper slider at zero? Do they still make great saves or do they become really clumsy & useless.
They are not clumsy. I've experimented with 0/5/10/15 and I can say that I like best 10/10. If I am in the small box I will score most but the keeper will save many. At 15, both keepers (when they are 73+ rated) will save incredible stuff. I didn't notice anything stupid at 0/0 but 10/10 feels very realistic (and after over 50 35yard free kicks, I managed to score ONE with Berbatov... was an awesome feeling).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffers
Looks like there is some kind of script overriding the sliders, because when they equalized this rampage stopped and the game went back to slightly normal. they had over 28 shots against 6 of mine, apparently they go into god mode untill they score..
Yes, this is standard. Not only their players go into God mode but yours seem to forget what to do with the ball, even your 80+ players. My sprinters with 80% stamina just can't run anymore.

The only thing I can do, which I can confirm 100% that works is try really hard to hold off my excitement for scoring and focus on defense 200% for the next 10 minutes or so. After a while, and especially if they miss chances and you do counterattacks, they will quite down. I set it on Defensive for a while, and I exchange between these tactics:
- Spam 'Team Press' until I surround him,
- Spam 'High Pressure' while trying to steal the ball
- Switch to 'Counter attack' when I win the ball

It is frustrating but it would had been more acceptable if our players also went on berserk mode when we're behind in the score... Anyway, this is the best advice I can give you.

PS. While I am waiting for the patch, I have found the settings that I like and create very realistic games for me. With equal teams, the games are split. With lesser teams I mostly dominate (but have also had games turned around against me). Against much better teams, I am completely destroyed but in a very realistic way (I can still do a counter attack and my defense doesn't feel completely hopeless). These are my settings:

Sprint 50/49
Acceleration 50/49
Shot Error 50/53
Pass Error 50/70
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 42/32
Injury Freq 35/35
Injury Severity 20/20
GK Ability 10/10
Marking 50/50
Run Freq. 50/50
Height 50/50
Length 50/50
Width 50/50
Fullbacks 60/60
First Touch 1/1
Power Bar 57

Happy to discuss these if you want. Cheers

Last edited by Sarezar; 10-04-2015 at 06:40 AM.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:16 AM   #1207
Rookie

Quote:
Yes, this is standard. Not only their players go into God mode but yours seem to forget what to do with the ball, even your 80+ players. My sprinters with 80% stamina just can't run anymore.
Yeah, it seems like Fifa is trying to make you tie a game so bad, there is no slider setting that can do anything about that. I drew 8 games of 10 (lost the other 2).. I almost always make the 1-0 and then they have their frenzy, my ai players don't really cover there man anymore, don't respond to passes etc.
Hope there is gonna be a patch to fix this, so far every game i played was annoying as hell.

All their goals come from fast passing through the middle of my defense, or my players missing simple passes granting them acces to my goalkeeper.
To be fair, i play with semi-assisted which allow fifa to force my players into mistakes..
Maybe i have to try and get used to full manual, but so far i play terrible like that.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:54 AM   #1208
Rookie

I agree with the above posts. It's becoming really frustrating.

Even watching Matt's streams over the past couple weeks; he never seems to win a game. It's always a 1-1, 1-0 or 0-0 slugfest - which is exactly what I'm experiencing.

I'm all for realism, but it's not fun having to grind out every single game, no matter the level of opposition.

We need to find that right balance, if possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »