Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2015, 05:28 PM   #801
Rookie

Stimuli's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE757
Tried this out. A lot of physical play, CPU really diving into tackles which was nice. I did notice that fatigue was not a factor. The CPU didn't make a sub until 75th minute because players weren't getting fatigued. I didn't need to sub until 80th minute or so. I also noticed what you mentioned about the game slowing down for the CPU, they were more methodical and would choose to try to beat you with the dribble in space rather than make their usual quick passes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjr1980
Hey Matt and Orion, first time I posted since last year, great sliders makes the game play much better, I tried something out which might seem crazy but it played really nice I put both teams at 100 Sprint and 49 accel, for some reason it actually seemed to slow the game and make it really smooth, I saw something similar in another thread, I think it makes the defense play better too, maybe someone could test it and let me know what you think, thanks.

Did you not notice your players running around at hyper speed? or the CPU diving into tackles that are not available, or the CPU players running out of their positions beyond you and keep running? But apart from that..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 05:32 PM   #802
Rookie

EDGE757's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuli
Did you not notice your players running around at hyper speed? or the CPU diving into tackles that are not available, or the CPU players running out of their positions beyond you and keep running? But apart from that..
No, I didn't. I play on legacy defending though.
Old 09-29-2015, 05:36 PM   #803
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Someone please post a video or stream on this 100 Sprint 49 Accel thing. There was a point in time last year that we tried this and while it "felt" like it played fine - the hyperspeed was ridiculous. I hope this is not the case for 16, but let's see it in action before judging crazy talk.
Old 09-29-2015, 05:38 PM   #804
Rookie

EDGE757's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna2006
These sliders are really good on legendary. Theres definitely less tiki taka than on world class as well. Im streaming on www.twitch.tv/stunna006

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
That was a sweet pass on your 3rd goal.
Old 09-29-2015, 05:41 PM   #805
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE757
That was a sweet pass on your 3rd goal.
The best thing ive noticed about legendary is the cpu actually presses when behind and can be beat on the counter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 05:44 PM   #806
Rookie

EDGE757's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Someone please post a video or stream on this 100 Sprint 49 Accel thing. There was a point in time last year that we tried this and while it "felt" like it played fine - the hyperspeed was ridiculous. I hope this is not the case for 16, but let's see it in action before judging crazy talk.
Twitch.com/edge757
Old 09-29-2015, 05:53 PM   #807
Rookie

Played a lot of BAP with this set, I don't think the mode can be fixed. These sliders are wondrous for CM but when it comes to my player career, the ai just wont attack. Transferred to the bundesliga, relegation threatened Koln. I get there and we start shutting out everyone, even the top 4, including Bayern, 0 shots. 55% possession.

The sad thing is, yesterday, matches were epic with this set, while I was at River Plate, I was fighting to win games, somehow overnight the worst result I can get is a 0-0.

Edit: I use no input aside from calling for a pass when I have a ton of space

Last edited by tgiarchangel; 09-29-2015 at 05:55 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 09-29-2015, 06:16 PM   #808
Rookie

DIGIT4LB4TH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I have just tried it and I have to agree to stimuli. Human side is hyperspeeding, didnt feel good for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »