Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-09-2015, 12:42 PM   #1593
Rookie

Tonyafc23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Has anybody worked out if a career mode restart is required for patch to take effect? Im using set B but no sure if i should be as still same career mode

Last edited by Tonyafc23; 10-09-2015 at 12:55 PM.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:08 PM   #1594
Rookie

Benja190782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosaba
If I am doing SADA, can I do it with custom sliders?

Should I pick one or the other?
We are working on a combo with game difficulty and OS sliders (both A and B could work)

See my thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047750975
Old 10-09-2015, 01:09 PM   #1595
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafc23
Has anybody worked out if a career mode restart is required for patch to take effect? Im using set B but no sure if i should be as still same career mode
I didn't restart my career and the update still works. I am on xb1

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2015, 01:17 PM   #1596
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yeah, I recorded a video this morning of my testing but it's having issues. I think the suggestion of 50 pass error is not going to work because of the perfect passing by the CPU. However, a higher pass error paired with the right run freq will actually get quite a good variety of passes, some on target, some not so much.
On world class the highest i could get passing error was 53 until the crazy crosses were in full affect everytime they tried. It would end up in the 3rd row of the bleachers. On legendary it seemed like 55/56 was the max. Not sure if others are seeing the same. I feel like in prior years we could get this number much higher but it could be like you said that its not matched up with the perfect reun frequency

Old 10-09-2015, 01:18 PM   #1597
Rookie

Tonyafc23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkumBag8494
I didn't restart my career and the update still works. I am on xb1

Thanks for replying im on ps4. the only issue i have is the referee is still wearing a similar colour to me in a few games, and that was supposedly fixed. how can you tell it worked for you
Old 10-09-2015, 01:23 PM   #1598
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafc23
Thanks for replying im on ps4. the only issue i have is the referee is still wearing a similar colour to me in a few games, and that was supposedly fixed. how can you tell it worked for you
The game feels completely different. If you are using these sliders and are having good matches then it definitely should have worked. Use set B and you should have a nice slow build up with some nice passing. If you were still on prepatch then it wouldnt play smoothly. I tried the new sliders on prepatch xb1 and it did not feel right at all. We had to wait a few extra days so i wanted to see if it would play good prepatch. Other than the eyeball test not sure how you can tell for sure.

Old 10-09-2015, 01:33 PM   #1599
Rookie

Tonyafc23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkumBag8494
The game feels completely different. If you are using these sliders and are having good matches then it definitely should have worked. Use set B and you should have a nice slow build up with some nice passing. If you were still on prepatch then it wouldnt play smoothly. I tried the new sliders on prepatch xb1 and it did not feel right at all. We had to wait a few extra days so i wanted to see if it would play good prepatch. Other than the eyeball test not sure how you can tell for sure.

I been having some great games with set B good possession scoring more than post patch that worried me lol thought i was cheating myself. Thanks again
Old 10-09-2015, 01:38 PM   #1600
Rookie

Hi everyone, haven't been on here for awhile. But when I plug set A into the game I was on my feet jumping. At first set A on normal and world class was a joke for me but when I plug in these numbers from early post treads:
- Changed speed from NORMAL to SLOW

HUM/CPU

Sprint 50/50
Acceleration 50/49 (helps prevent instantaneous reaction from CPU on Legendary)
Pass Error 55/65 (on Legendary, I find this reduction in pass error helps a bit for build up)
Pass Speed 50/5 (as per Matt's suggestion last night. It's been playing very nicely so far, needs further testing)

I was jumping through the roof. So I went back to World class to see if it gotten better on slow and it did. Set A, slow on World class with these changes made this game playable again. I THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS DREAM COME TRUE. What a way to start this 4 day weekend

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »