Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-08-2015, 01:58 PM   #1513
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Am I the only one that sees just laughable computer crosses by the CPU with error anywhere more than 55? Its such a killer because at 65 I love the ground passes.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that the CPU misses 6-8 of these crosses a game. Im talking not even close to in bounds. I think maybe the run freq being low prevents targets in the box and the CPU just hoofs it for no apparent reason. Just odd because I haven't seen anyone else mention this.

Really liking Set A (with some adjustments). Still trying to get a little more oomph out of their attack. I force most of the action wide so this crossing issue is really hampering their opportunities.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:00 PM   #1514
Rookie

OVR: 0

So is it recommended to start a cm fresh post patch?

Last edited by TeleTex82; 10-08-2015 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:44 PM   #1515
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Just finished one half with Barca verses Getafe with set A and I just went from hating this game to LOVING IT!

I'm playing with a few slight personal adjustments but man! Pass error was huge Matt. It's a game changer for me. Currently playing with it for the CPU at 10 I think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 02:49 PM   #1516
Rookie

t0tten123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Wait, what...you work OUTSIDE of testing these sliders? LOL

Broadcast cam is so beautiful--I just feel like I can't see enough of the pitch! Think I need to give it another shot though. Makes the game just look gorgeous.
I think that's why people have problems with these sliders coz I have tried them on all camera angles and the sliders do make a difference to what camera you use I always used co-op and tele-cam
but since using these sliders broadcast is the way forward especially for matts sliders
What does everyone else think or am I just nuts hahahah
Old 10-08-2015, 02:50 PM   #1517
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
Just finished one half with Barca verses Getafe with set A and I just went from hating this game to LOVING IT!

I'm playing with a few slight personal adjustments but man! Pass error was huge Matt. It's a game changer for me. Currently playing with it for the CPU at 10 I think
You mean pass speed right ?
Old 10-08-2015, 02:58 PM   #1518
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Am I the only one that sees just laughable computer crosses by the CPU with error anywhere more than 55? Its such a killer because at 65 I love the ground passes.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that the CPU misses 6-8 of these crosses a game. Im talking not even close to in bounds. I think maybe the run freq being low prevents targets in the box and the CPU just hoofs it for no apparent reason. Just odd because I haven't seen anyone else mention this.

Really liking Set A (with some adjustments). Still trying to get a little more oomph out of their attack. I force most of the action wide so this crossing issue is really hampering their opportunities.
Nope, it's not only you. It depends on the team. That's why I leave the slider on default. I played West Ham away on default 50 and they had half their crosses way out of bounds. I can't even imagine what would happen if I had the slider on 65... Also on default sliders, except pass speed at 40, they ended the match at 76% passing accuracy.
Every game though plays different and depends on the user's skill. I'm having great fun this year playing defense. If you don't chase the ball and sprint like a chicken cpu will be more risky in the attacking area and will make dozens of passing errors.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:12 PM   #1519
Rookie

Benja190782's Arena

Tried both sets, but I like "B" better because of the Sprint and Accel.

Shot power at 52/52 is better than 53/53 no doubt. Actually I tried the GKs back at 50/50 and I see that they can't catch the ball all the time as with default sliders - but that's because of the shot power at 52/52 obviously. Anyway GKs feel good at 25/25.

The funny thing is if I put pass error for the CPU on default (50) they will actually make a lot of mistakes that I don't see on 65.

But how can that be? It's almost like the CPU is more easy to put under pressure than on 65. I think there is some coding we don't see with pass error higher than default.

Last edited by Benja190782; 10-08-2015 at 03:17 PM.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:17 PM   #1520
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11

Yeah, unfortunately the pass error slider influences crossing quite a bit and this has been a problem since sliders were introduced. It's a reason playing with high pass error bugs me to death. Even at default I don't find the CPU to be particularly threatening from crossing considering the amount of opportunities it creates.

Also, what difficulty are you playing on? I've been testing some differences between WC and Legendary at default, and one very clear difference is the quality of the CPU's decision making in the final third - on WC, I see far more wayward crosses and poor first time shots, whereas on Legendary the CPU will often dribble or pass instead of taking what will result in a futile shot or cross.

Regardless, lots of folk are finding just decreasing pass speed is enough and keeping pass error at or closer to default. I'd try that if a higher CPU pass error makes is problematic for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »