Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-10-2015, 01:06 AM   #1641
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
How was the speed of the game at 50 Sprint/Acc ? I had trouble "watching" those specific values of my own recordings, it just felt like Hyperspeed. Even on reaper's streams. THis is the source of the change to 48/48 - 49/49. Mainly because if user is higher than CPU when values reach the 40's - the bursting capabilities return, which sucks - for lack of a better word
Yeah, it's terrible. I can see the merits of reducing the movement, but 50/50 just has the right vim and vigor I expect from a full blooded EPL contest. I can't handle this game on NORMAL. It's not that I can't muster up my ole vid game skills sufficiently, it's just that I find myself playing an ugly version of the game. On Slow with 50/50, I hate to say it but EA nailed it for me.

I have finally come around to the idea that even a one tick advantage is indeed too much though for Human. It was my training wheels, nothing more.

Are you saying that you find it too bursty even at 50/50 for both Human and CPU? I can see that, but I find the CPU utilizes burst just as often and honestly, that burst leads to goals being scored. Back to my example of the cup tie with Crystal Palace that I replayed three times. The scores were 3-2 (me), 2-2, and 1-2 (Palace). It was just one match, but if I can expect those sorts of results, which is pretty close to what I was getting with Settings #7 pre-patch and initially with Settings B post-patch, I'll be happy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 01:09 AM   #1642
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
for me the sweet spot is mostly default everything but lowering marking, increasing FT & pass error and opening up the game a little. but that comes with a really big disclaimer that i'm playing on the lower leagues, which really does make a massive difference to how teams will play with those tweaks.
Dudes: this. 1000x this. Couldn't agree more with your post, Fluffy. I find this approach working adequately in the top flight, too, although the lower leagues are definitely awesome this year.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:11 AM   #1643
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

Oh wait, except Pass Speed. If the CPU has over 40 Pass Speed, they're cartoonishly ridiculous.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:21 AM   #1644
Rookie

NightRaven3's Arena

OVR: 0

Matt, after watching your video against Newcastle, I can see what you're getting at. I thought the game played really well from what I was seeing. I don't have fifa 16 at the moment due to medical bills, but as soon as I get the game ill be helping out as much as possible. I never would thought you or Orion would ever leave h/l/w at default but I feel y'all are on to something. Out of all the sets, Set c to me looks more promise with the eyes. I didn't see any issue with the current speed settings because you blew by the defenders with willian and went straight into the box.
Old 10-10-2015, 06:10 AM   #1645
Rookie

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Guys, I think we're overthinking these sliders now.

I mean, the set that Matt had ready once the patch was released for console users has been the best and most balanced thus far - they never placed emphasis on defending and were all-round solid sliders.

They had minimal changes from default, as the majority of us agreed that the patch was a big surprise and that EA did a fantastic job listening to guys like us.

Now things are being tinkered with for the shear sake of it; by this rate there will never be a 'final' set as testing will still be happening upon the release of FIFA 17.

PS. Apologies if I've come across as being negative!

Last edited by Geefiasco; 10-10-2015 at 06:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 06:12 AM   #1646
Rookie

t0tten123's Arena

Hey matt Orion and the rest of the community I have had to try set C and I was really supprised the feel of the game felt good variation of the cpu play was good a great mix of passes and errors was also good I have to give this the thumbs up having tried and tested all 3 sets I will have to go with set C from today the overall game just felt right won 2-1 v Man City was a tough game
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (24).jpg (192.0 KB, 137 views)
Old 10-10-2015, 07:14 AM   #1647
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Yikes, I log off go to bed & when I check how Matts new sliders went a see a pub brawl has started , I miss all the fun

So are we saying set C does work or not? Just not able to test till this evening UK time (laying new TV cables in kids rooms )

However pic t0tten123 posted does look good stat wise.
Old 10-10-2015, 07:25 AM   #1648
Rookie

Stimuli's Arena

First impression is set C is the balance I was looking for between Set A & Set B, I was unsure of the sprint and acc discrepancy but surprisingly it's not noticeable. More testing later

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »