Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-05-2015, 12:35 AM   #3433
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

I just smoked Atletico, 3-1, but it was an intensely entertaining and fun game. I just counterattacked effectively and they got frustrated. Red card in the latter part of the game, lots of fouls, lots of shots, GREAT stuff.
Old 12-05-2015, 01:07 AM   #3434
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0

I've been playing on normal speed lol, I probably should have put that in my original post.

Glad you guys are liking it though!
Old 12-05-2015, 01:39 AM   #3435
Rookie

Tonyafc23's Arena

Really like alot about set N, but cpu marking at 53 feels like they never fail to intercept. and not sure if anyone else has noticed the acceleration animation for the cpu looks really unnatural at times

Last edited by Tonyafc23; 12-05-2015 at 01:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2015, 02:36 AM   #3436
Rookie

Squammish's Arena

I was 10 seconds away from starting a game of my Madden 16 Raiders franchise until I hopped on here to see the post-patch progress. Looks like everyone's foaming at the mouth over this new slider set in combination with the new patch.

... so, I'm gonna hop on TwitchTV and give SET N a test drive right away. Link for my twitchTV stream is in my signature. Please stop in and chat!

Matt (or anyone testing right now), if you happen to be online and wish for me to test certain values please don't hesitate to message me!

Cheers, and great work as always, everyone. It finally feels like the sliders and the franchise are moving in a more appropriate direction... until next year.

http://www.twitch.tv/squammish

Last edited by Squammish; 12-05-2015 at 02:38 AM.
Old 12-05-2015, 02:57 AM   #3437
Pro

I am just waking up and what I see... a set N!!!

I replayed your streaming on twitch Matt and it looked good and very fun (Nooo Sakhooo... stupid manual shooting! )

I can't wait to try this set N, I am streaming it now:

http://www.twitch.tv/papinho811
Old 12-05-2015, 04:59 AM   #3438
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
I am just waking up and what I see... a set N!!!

I replayed your streaming on twitch Matt and it looked good and very fun (Nooo Sakhooo... stupid manual shooting! )

I can't wait to try this set N, I am streaming it now:

http://www.twitch.tv/papinho811
I really liked the two games I played. The first one against MU, I had a lucky win, they out possessed and out shouted me. For the first time in fifa 16 it felt like I was actualy playing against MU (big team). The second one was the FA cup final against swansea and in my CM they are in championship. I wan the game quite easily, I out possessed and out shouted them but I only managed to score on free kicks (penatly and FK). It really felt like I was on total control of he game as one could have expected but not because of super passing.

I have seen a lot of good in this two games, CPU build up is really nice and varied (long ball, through balls, crosses...), CPU defense is quite solid too.
I liked the absence of gap between the defensive line and the middfield, something that was really anoying me with set F. It is possible to find space, but the defense react quiclky enough to not let big gaps. CPU made fouls 2 in the first anf 5 in the second. Fatigue was not as low than with 50 speed but it was quite good.

So far I don't see a lot of negative, may be the speed is a bit a change compared with what we had before but it was not choking and I think it contributed to make the games really dynamic and fun.

For sure I prefer set N over set F and may be over set D (pre patch).

Last edited by papinho81; 12-05-2015 at 05:02 AM.
Old 12-05-2015, 05:12 AM   #3439
Rookie

Was watching Papinho's stream and it looked good. Now we is cooking!

Pass error 52/58 looks a bit radical, given that we can adapt and the CPU can't. Wonder if 58/58 would make it more... challenging/frustrating?
Old 12-05-2015, 08:16 AM   #3440
Rookie

Tried out the N sliders quickly this morning....Sounds really good at this point.
Tryed out the F ones and as said papinho no mor gap between lines and i feeled that wings where more covered too.

At work this afternoon ; but willl triy out more intensly in the next few days...

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »