Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-03-2016, 04:50 AM   #5025
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Pass error seems to be a focal point once again: for some (leagues) 65 too high, for others 60 too low. Maybe the suggested 63 - or 62 - might work?

Edit. Tried pass error 62 in FL Championship, and it felt a bit better than 65. CPU was a bit sharper in their possession and buildup. Also saw a couple of nice crosses.

I feel that as long as we are within reasonable values for the sliders, the exact value of pass error might be the most important value in the entire slider set. I am really looking forward to what others have to say about it. It is too significant to be left for the user (me) to decide.

Last edited by jamesbeaver; 01-03-2016 at 09:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2016, 10:13 AM   #5026
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Pass Error is a tricky value. You go too low (60) and the CPU goes back to mindless passing. You go too high (70) and the CPU can't make the simplest of passes.

I'll look at it later tonight, but for now it's 65. It's very nice to see when the CPU regains the ball they can't just push the ball down your throat.
Old 01-03-2016, 10:17 AM   #5027
Rookie

TnT1tan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Pass Error is a tricky value. You go too low (60) and the CPU goes back to mindless passing. You go too high (70) and the CPU can't make the simplest of passes.

I'll look at it later tonight, but for now it's 65. It's very nice to see when the CPU regains the ball they can't just push the ball down your throat.

Is the CPU able to cross effectively for you? With the sliders on 65 it seems impossible. I could understand if I was playing lower level team but Dortmund has plenty of guys capable. The only thing I think might be different for you, is the fact I'm on WC. I wonder if the CPU is more effective at crossing on legendary

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2016, 11:01 AM   #5028
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT1tan
Is the CPU able to cross effectively for you? With the sliders on 65 it seems impossible. I could understand if I was playing lower level team but Dortmund has plenty of guys capable. The only thing I think might be different for you, is the fact I'm on WC. I wonder if the CPU is more effective at crossing on legendary

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
All those videos I've posted have been on WC. I start WC testing first, then adjust for Legendary, so far there hasn't been a need to adjust anything for Legendary.

I watched a couple streams last night of people using the holiday set and the good crosses outweighed the bad crosses. The bad crosses occured when the CPU players wouldn't switch to their good foot, however yes there can be some room for error, it's just a matter of tweaking it to find the happy medium.

Like I said, Pass error is very sensitive this year. I don't mind a bad cross or two if it means the CPU has to actually look like they are trying to break me down and not mindlessly breaking me down in the middle of the pitch. The 10-12 consecutive passes need to go away more than crosses need to be perfect.

Eitherway, it will get figured out, much like everything, so just be patient or test yourself. I am pretty sure we can still make 65 work - it's just a matter of thinking more outside the box than directly into the value itself.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:37 AM   #5029
Pro

Hi fellas!

for those still interested/testing the New High Sprint set (aka WIP)

I recommend increasing FB at 10. FBs behave more naturally and are helping in attack. Something they were not doing enough before. Their defensive positioning is still good.

I dont know if the set has already been put in the shelves but I had a few more games with it yesterday and this morning and it worked quite well.

I am about to stream with it

http://www.twitch.tv/papinho811
Old 01-03-2016, 12:56 PM   #5030
MVP

OVR: 3
Smile Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Real life defensive ADD in the 92 minute today at goodison park. I wonder if ea will now say since it is in the game that's why it is in their game
Old 01-03-2016, 02:22 PM   #5031
MVP

About ADD, is there the absolute need to have FB and FT 0 to stop ADD or is there room to increase those values without having ADD back?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2016, 03:32 PM   #5032
Rookie

TnT1tan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10

Yeah. Oddly enough I noticed the pass error slider says it only effects ground passes. Either way I played a game on legendary and it seemed much better and more realistic. It's a little tougher but I think I'll stick to legendary from now on for a little more challenge. You're probably right about the weak foot thing. I noticed on legendary the bad crosses were usually well contested by my defenders. Anyway good job on the Holiday set, thanks as always for the hard work Matt. I'll try to stream some game play later if anyone's up for it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »