Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-07-2016, 12:46 AM   #5105
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Sorry haven't been active today, hosting in-laws, fun.

I keep seeing the discussion of accel discrepancy in favor of the User, and that needs to be stopped before it gains some traction.

It has been proven, time and time again, that an acceleration discrepancy in favor of the USER results in bursting.

I have said, time and time again, how I wish that we could use this because the CPU will play us much more physical and cause more fouls. The problem is it feels like charity because the CPU animation that pops up is them warping behind and letting your player pass them - basically, no defensive pride.

Regarding FT and FB, haven't touched it in terms of values in the 20's, 30's or 40's since different patches, so please report back what you find.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2016, 12:56 AM   #5106
Rookie

Squammish's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm online right now playing some exhibition games and testing some more values... feel free to jump in and chat.

http://www.twitch.tv/squammish

On the note of player acceleration discrepancy, I personally use it for my own defensive purposes. That's where it plays the biggest difference for me.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:42 AM   #5107
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Free kicks are all fine and good, but unless you are in direct striking distance, they are almost completely useless. The only ability you have with free kicks is too loft a crappy ball that invariably is cleared by the CPU. You can't whip in a mean cross or try to fool the keeper. It is a bunch of pedestrian looking nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not agree Gnemi, I am scoring consistantly on FK from all kind of distances. Somehow the FK between 25m and 35m are the easiest to score. Not sure about this but it seems a bit more difficult to score FK since 1.05, on 1.03 It was really easy.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:07 AM   #5108
Rookie

After 15 games using the "M" Set, I tested the Holiday Set for five games.

It should be known I play My Pro on professional controlling only my player. I am playing for AFC Wimbeldon in England's League Two.

These are my impressions on the differences:

No more CPU Tiki-Taka! Excellent! I was terrified when I saw FT error go to zero, but my fears turned out to be unjustified. The CPU actually builds up play but is now rarely a threat. The only goal I conceded was in a cup game against a team two leagues higher than my team.

On the other side, I score far less goals now. I assume this is due to shot error at 65.

Players on both teams are far too passive when the ball is in front of them. This has always been a problem for the HUM team, but now the CPU has the same problem. I scored one goal in the box because the defender directly in front of my did not go for the ball, he just stood there watching me; in a stunned awe I presume.

It is slightly easier to grab the ball off the CPU's feet, and I also make 1-2 interceptions per game as well. On the flip side, my skill moves are less effective. Also, the lower pass power leads to more interceptions by the CPU. Mainly because I am not fully used to this setting.

It is too bad I do not know how to post videos so everyone can see the animations.

All-in-all I think I prefer this set over "M", but only slightly. I will try the "Y" set next.

Last edited by BerlinBlues; 01-07-2016 at 07:13 AM.
Old 01-07-2016, 09:01 AM   #5109
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinBlues
After 15 games using the "M" Set, I tested the Holiday Set for five games.

The CPU actually builds up play but is now rarely a threat. The only goal I conceded was in a cup game against a team two leagues higher than my team.

On the other side, I score far less goals now. I assume this is due to shot error at 65.
Shot error should be 55, right? If your 65 isn't a typo in your message, you should see more goals for both sides soon.

Last edited by jamesbeaver; 01-07-2016 at 09:06 AM.
Old 01-07-2016, 09:10 AM   #5110
Rookie

Reading the comments about acceleration and speed discrepancies: would they be easy targets for adapting the difficulty level?

(Thinking of getting rid of the user speed advantage, but no way I am going to give any advantages to the CPU.)
Old 01-07-2016, 09:19 AM   #5111
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

After an extended time away to move, I'm finally settled into the new house and ready to get back into the swing of things, will give this latest set an immediate test
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2016, 09:30 AM   #5112
MVP

Jjst tryed holiday set, and just getting annoyed with the game not been fun to play since 1.05

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »