Home

Fifa 17 Klinsi's choice ..Sliders and default

This is a discussion on Fifa 17 Klinsi's choice ..Sliders and default within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 01:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fifa 17 Klinsi's choice ..Sliders and default

Hello guys,

As im a Fifa player for years, I do not like the gameplay much. PES gameplay is the best so far but football is presentation,isnt it?

The user named Tomba on the forum made my mind open to configure as PES sliders and i tested couple of matches.Found some nice editings. Hope you enjoy.

UPDATED V5 18/07/2017

Match lenght: 10 minutes
Difficulty: PRO
Controles: Default(shot and pass semi)
Game speed:Slow

Sprint speed: 20/20(perfect moving )
Acceleration: 45/45 (realistic ball play)
Shot error: 55/52
Pass error: 50/52
Shot speed: 55/55(best shot speed ever,first touch shots,corner balls,long headers,ground shooting?
Pass speed: 40/40
Inj freq:50/50
Inj severity:8/8
Goalkeeper ab:50/50(AI can score eaiser than human)
Pos Marking: 50/54
Run freq: 85/85
Line height:63/63
" Length:48/49
" Width: 54/54
Fullback pos: 80/80
First touch err: 0/10
Power bar: 50

*speed and acc is on good value.I tried it on much slower but players are not able to skill,catch ball or get in position
*shoot speed is high because u are able to shoot in every position like in real football.U can have a variety to get positions
*run frequency is high to find much positions, fluent game.AI always can find positions to create attacks
*first touch error is 0 for user.You can get the ball in every position and goal the net.It is high for AI but they dont control like stupid cos pass speed is low.

This is a game and main purpose is just to enjoy. Whatever you try to simulate it, You cant work it on for AI well.So I guess this is really satisfied.

Waiting for ur feedbacks and editions

Last edited by Klinsi; 07-18-2017 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2016, 03:57 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Fifa 17 Klinsi's choice ..Sliders and default

By the way, I will try to make a gameplay video asap 💪
Old 10-25-2016, 10:07 AM   #3
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Tomba
Old 10-25-2016, 08:03 PM   #4
Rookie

_hanamichi's Arena

firstly, i'd like to say thanks to Tomba and you sir for the great work and ideas; you are not alone...I too am a big fan of both games with the admiration of Pes gameplay.

secondly, these sliders are great...I really like the openness of the game and how fluid it seems as well, I can see it's not 100% but it does have a Pes feel to it.

one note though on the sliders is found Professional too easy for me...most games I won 5/6-0 with ease...would World Class difficulty be something you might look into?

also could it be the case to just increase shot errors?

finally, i did notice the cpu aren't aggressive enough to take shots compared to Pes cpu level on regular difficulty (if that's the equivalent), again could it have something to do with difficulty or errors/hlw?

again thanks,

and keep up the good work
Old 10-26-2016, 09:02 AM   #5
Rookie

Hi Hanamichi,

Thanks for ur support. Yeah Tomba had a great way to open my mind.

Pes is always funny,nice,when u start playing u cant stop easilly.

Fifa is a presentation game. I always say that i can play pes with no kits,stadium effects, real player faces etc cos gameplay is amazing. But think same about fifa? Horrible.

Think about u are far away the tv screen(or try) and u hardly see a game playing there. If u cant understand wheter its real or not,its absolutely pes.Player moves slowly,passes are slowly and realistic,first touches are not stupid as in fifa etc. If u see on screen that players are fastly passing, AI OVERPOWERFULL acting,players are like ice-skating ,it is Fifa.

Tomba's idea is to try to stop this. Reducing first touch,sprint speed and acc .I did here the same. Also about shoot speed to increase is a good choice.u can suddenly bang.

The main topic to understand sliders here is to try on CM.

Yeah it seems easy here but in CM mode,u play and catch 1-0. Then AI starts to attack like Barca etc.Thats why PRO difficulty is the best for CM.

You are right about shoot error to increase. I will do it anyway when i start for CM.

Take care and keep following.Also waiting for ur advices
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2016, 11:18 AM   #6
Rookie

Fortunately i have much time to test today.

V3 is ready with WC difficulty,shoot error - pass error increasing for AI-User,injury options editing.

What changed with the game?
*AI is more aggressive now and can find more positions
*Injuries are realistic for CM mode

Enjoy!
Old 11-01-2016, 11:42 AM   #7
All Star

OVR: 20

I only tried V4, but I like these sliders very much. They give the game a PES-feel without being as easy as Tomba's sliders, with all due respect to Tomba.

The proof: I played three matches last night with these sliders. Won 5-2 as Feyenoord over Ajax and was ready to proclaim these sliders as too easy. Then I played as Everton and lost 2-1 to Leicester City. Then I played a Serie A match -- can't remember the teams -- and drew 1-1.

Nice play balance. Realistic feel and stats. My only complaint is that through balls remain a bit too deadly for the human-controlled team. Otherwise, these are lovely.

Thanks for your work. Keep it up!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »