Home

Feedback for fifa17 CTT

This is a discussion on Feedback for fifa17 CTT within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2017, 04:44 AM   #169
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Feedback for fifa17 CTT

Quote:
[EDIT: just played both games. Check my YouTube channel.
EDIT2: next i will play the same game, my set, changing MK Dons CTTs to an higher BU speed tactic (instead of lower BU speed), RF 15 (instead of 25) and CPU pass speed 49 (instead of 51).
You just forgot English language for your slider's menus. I do not see the point Ricardo ?. Before we even compare, we must at least use the same values for Sliders. Do you play at normal speed and at what level assisted or manually, which affects pass acurasy.

Quote:
Dons CTTs to an higher BU speed tactic
You mean you put the values down and thus faster, but you did not, or what?. I admit I have not seen both versions completely so maybe I missed it?.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:10 AM   #170
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
You just forgot English language for your slider's menus.
Sorry! My bad!

Quote:
I do not see the point Ricardo ?. Before we even compare, we must at least use the same values for Sliders.
The point is too compare both gameplays. The overall gameplay, nothing in particular.

Quote:
Do you play at normal speed and at what level assisted or manually, which affects pass acurasy.
Sorry. I thought you knew. My settings are stated on the first post of my Simulation sliders thread (normal speed, all manual except semi crossing).

Quote:
You mean you put the values down and thus faster, but you did not, or what?. I admit I have not seen both versions completely so maybe I missed it?.
All values for gameplay sliders and CTTs are presented on the beginning of each video.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-17-2017, 06:54 AM   #171
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
Sorry! My bad!

The point is too compare both gameplays. The overall gameplay, nothing in particular.

Sorry. I thought you knew. My settings are stated on the first post of my Simulation sliders thread (normal speed, all manual except semi crossing).

All values for gameplay sliders and CTTs are presented on the beginning of each video.

Ok Ricardo, because you have 2 thread that reminds each other. But then I would say it's a hard to compare when we play with two different game speeds.

Quote:
EDIT2: next i will play the same game, my set, changing MK Dons CTTs to an higher BU speed tactic (instead of lower BU speed)
Maybe I misunderstood?. We agree that high values numbers at build up play are for teams with long balls and less skills with the ball and low numbers are vice versa. I do not have low figures for MK Dons.

Last edited by andanesean; 08-17-2017 at 06:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2017, 07:13 AM   #172
Pro

Ok now I understand !, have seen your CTT for League 1. Do not know if we can disagree more, , but to me it's unrealistic to use 29 Build up Speed for MK Dons in League 1?!?. My best team is Sheffield United and they have 52. Ricardo let's not start discussing it because we do not get together, Our rating of CTT is far apart, and you know what - peace with it !.
Old 08-17-2017, 08:14 AM   #173
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
Ok now I understand !, have seen your CTT for League 1. Do not know if we can disagree more, , but to me it's unrealistic to use 29 Build up Speed for MK Dons in League 1?!?. My best team is Sheffield United and they have 52. Ricardo let's not start discussing it because we do not get together, Our rating of CTT is far apart, and you know what - peace with it !.
That's ok. My CTTs for English league one and two were not based on real life stats (not available). They are basically the default ones with minor changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »