Home

Dump N' Cheese: Most Wanted Additions to EASHL

This is a discussion on Dump N' Cheese: Most Wanted Additions to EASHL within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-13-2010, 07:14 PM   #9
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
For the love of god, please kick us back to the locker room during intermissions so we can chat with our teammates.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:44 PM   #10
On the 15 day DL-blister

voodoo_magic's Arena

OVR: 13
At the very least let us flag teams for when we match up against them in the future. With the ability to add a green flag or something when we play a clean team.
From my teams perspective it would be great if you could flag the glitcher teams so you don't even match up with them.
Can't have top teams adding other top teams to their list so they can win the season by noob hunting so maybe top 20 or 50 can't avoid matching with teams above them.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:54 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 22
How about having a pause menu graphic that tells you who is playing what position on the other team? That way we know who to send the hate mail to after the game. Currantly I'm resigned to sending the hate mail to everyone who shows up on my Players met screen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 03:12 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Dump N' Cheese: Most Wanted Additions to EASHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChitownFan526
My only real gripe with the EASHL is the AI, it's just pretty weak overall. Here's hoping it's been tuned a bit to be more aggressive in shooting the puck, NOT always passing to a human teammate two feet away from them, and actually taking out the guy who's about to receive a cross-crease pass.

Wouldn't mind seeing adaptive goalie AI, in terms of positioning and especially learning shot tendencies. If a guy is going to skate across the middle and shoot to one side of the net every time, have the goalie adjust it's positioning when the skater makes his cut.
I nearly totally agree with ChitownFan. That's true what you said but I also long for more consistent AI. In some games CPU-players are "on fire" and in some games not. Especially playing of cpu-goalies tends to alternate.

This is not my idea (from a Finnish forum member) but I'm also in favor of those 6vs6-games so I wouldn't mind if all the cpu-players would be dumb as duck and not able to do nearly anything on ice. That would lead that people wouldn't want to play with those cpu-players at all. On the other hand that league definition that was proposed would do the trick. A league with no AI,please.

http://canucks.nhl.com/ - http://www.seahawks.com - http://www.saipa.fi/

Last edited by b3organ; 08-14-2010 at 03:14 AM.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #13
Some say he...

kerosene31's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Dump N' Cheese: Most Wanted Additions to EASHL

Sadly, I have no positive expectations going into the EASHL. No matter what EA does, people will find a way to exploit, glitch and cheese their way to victory.

The entire system is set up to cater to boosters and glitchers. The casual player stands no chance for a level playing field.

I'll buy the game for the single player experience and if the EASHL isn't a total cheese league a month in, that's just a bonus.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »