Home

Old 04-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #393
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 12 Wishlist

Im a huge fan of the NHL series and have been playing since the Genesis (NHL Hockey) and ive played the ones for atari 2600 and nintendo as well - but there are some thingsid love to see in NHL 13

1 - the ability to request a trade in be a pro

2 - have plays of the week and highlights from other games being played during the whistles and intermissions, as well as interviews and something like the hotstove or coaches corner in between ....even a blurb about the top players as they do in nba 2k12

3 - the ability to put your first name in be a pro

4 - realistic music for in between whistles, goals , stops in play...and intermissions...or have the music and dlc

5 - the world juniors would be nice to have as well so u could make team canada, russia etc....and ability to unlock the legends in be a pro as well as be a legend

6 - what you should have put in years ago...is the all star skills competition...and have it in season mode, be a gm, be a pro, versus mode and online...even have it as dlc

7 - legendary teams like u did w the habs and as more are made...allow us to buy them from the store

8 - more ways to score on breakaway other than the deke

9 - ability in be a gm to actually view the players u ate scouting in a gsmer and to be able to track the stats of the different leagues such as chl (qmjhl, whl, ohl), sm liga, etc

10 - more realistic fighting and actions after the w
histle...plus it be sweet to have suspensions in game as well as blood if u get hit in the face w a puck

11 - ability to select the player who u want players to shadow / cover...such as a malkin, crosby, stamkos, sedin etc...bring a new level to the gameplay

12 - more realistic rinks...show more about the rinks...theme music etc

13 - more legends, make it more of a rivalry betweenteams that are rivals and ability for players to learn and adapt

14 - ability to hire and fire coaches, scouts, etc and have fans sing songs such as in the bell center w ole ole ole

15 - have the first name Kipp in the game so it will say my name in be a pro...theres very few people with my name....love if you guys put it in

16 - more in depth player profiles...different announcers or triple the stuff that they say....and ability to see the coackhes on the bench and to be able to conduct interviews in game ...but as i said earlier...plays of the week and highlights would be phenominal as u played the game...gives a more real feel to it...more legit

17 - put in own face as u do in soccer...more extra features such as music for rinks...types of sticks for be a pro...lrgends to download for ea sports season ticket holders...or a chance for us to preview a demo of the game if we had season ticket for minimum of 6 months

18 - all star skills is a big one....be alot of fun w what u guys could do w that...

19 - singing of national anthems ...and how the hbs have the kids skate around w past greats jerseys on and light the rink on fire w a torch ...and have the rinks and sideboards more realistic...even do it as dlc if you guys want

20 - IIHF and CHL be sweet

21 - ability in be a gm to discuss trade offrs and what it would take to get said player

22 - custom goalie masks

23 - ability to track stats when playing 2 or more players offline at your house as in playing your buddies...tropies, awards, records, drafts, overall stats and facebook updates to banter your buddies and have online to so you know your records against your friends, everyone will appreciate it

24 - have skill level adapt to your playng style...keep pro etc....just adapt to yours and make it go beyond hardcore...a new feature so its a cgallence to everyone

25 - suspensions for dirty hits

26 - players able to remeber stuff from one game to the next....for instance an hardhitting game or a person causeing an injury will be remebered the next game or fans will boo a traded hometown favorite

27 - bring back the all time teams of the original 6, instead like the team you had in nhl 10 of the montreal canadiens or make teams as dlc, plus allow us to unlock players in be a pro nd be a legend

28 - have hockey trivia in it as well and more records to break during the game

* if any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

please put in skills and authentic music...ill update as soon as possible with any other ideas
Old 05-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #394
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 12 Wishlist

Co-op online in all game modes,I cant believe I still cant have my friend jump in on my be a gm games. Every sports game should have this. Madden too EA!

Goalie fatigue! It used to be in EA's hockey games.

More consistant penalties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »