Home

Old 08-19-2011, 12:39 AM   #377
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 12 Wishlist

Has anything been said about saving line changes to the most recent rosters so when you play online you don't have to be an *** and make your opponent wait 5 mins while you reset the lines?
Old 08-19-2011, 03:35 PM   #378
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Paul
Maybe I'd like the option of not having my GM screw ups saved automatically. It would be nice to be able to have the option to reload. GM is a single player mode after all. Disabling autosave was an option in NHL 10. Why did they have to take away that option?
You can turn off auto save. Just go into the profiles section of the game, select your profile and un tick the auto save box. Easy as pie.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:19 PM   #379
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

I wish they did like FIFA does with online play. Both players can choose to rematch each other. If both players agree, then you get put right back into a lobby with the same guy (or gal).

How many times have you lost on a last minute goal and wanted a rematch, to get another shot at the guy? I know that's happened to me plenty of times,

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Old 08-22-2011, 06:57 PM   #380
Rookie

Mikey88's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
I wish they did like FIFA does with online play. Both players can choose to rematch each other. If both players agree, then you get put right back into a lobby with the same guy (or gal).

How many times have you lost on a last minute goal and wanted a rematch, to get another shot at the guy? I know that's happened to me plenty of times,
hahah good point but if you really want to rematch a guy, just send him a quick message. i've done it plenty of times and actually found some good non-cheesers that way lol but yeah yer right, there should be a rematch function built in.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:17 PM   #381
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey88
hahah good point but if you really want to rematch a guy, just send him a quick message. i've done it plenty of times and actually found some good non-cheesers that way lol but yeah yer right, there should be a rematch function built in.
Yeah, I do that currently. Rematch button takes 5 seconds to get into a new lobby. Messaging takes like a minute, at least. They should definitely get rematch in there :P

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 02:20 PM   #382
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5

After playing the demo, once again disappointed that we don't have a more realistic broadcast camera. Come on!
Old 08-24-2011, 07:26 AM   #383
Rookie

OVR: 1

this is for beagm, i hope there is a way to see if teams will accept a trade or not without actually doing the trade, if i wanna trade player A for player B i want to know if i can sneak in maybe another pick or player
Old 08-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #384
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosborne
this is for beagm, i hope there is a way to see if teams will accept a trade or not without actually doing the trade, if i wanna trade player A for player B i want to know if i can sneak in maybe another pick or player
Well, if we're going for true to life scenarios, usually a GM won't show their cards if you ask a question like "So, hypothetically, would you accept this trade?"

:P

-Herb Brooks

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »