Home

NHL 15 Achievement List Has No Trace of EASHL or GM Connected (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Achievement List Has No Trace of EASHL or GM Connected (Xbox One) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2014, 09:52 AM   #49
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6
No EASHL? No GMC? So what, we still got goalies fight to enjoy a true and real hockey experience!

Funny how the puck was bouncing more in NHL 14 than NBA Live 14.

As for the game, I was looking, after a long 11 months break (stopped playing NHL 14 after a month), to get the game and play it offline to see if there was improvements. Saying to myself that if BaP is still broken for D-man, I would jump on the Online Team Play to get my street hockey fix.

Looks like I'm going to wait a few more months. Won't pay 82$ (including taxes) to play a half version of NHL 14 with new graphics and "oh my god" real arena while the only thing I look at in a game is the freaking ice.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:24 AM   #50
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Achievement List Has No Trace of EASHL or GM Connected (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Wondering what makes people think they will patch these modes in? Has there ever been a game mode patched into a game after release? They should only be charging 29.99 for this half a game!!!!!
NBA Live 14 sort of patched in a game mode. The practice gym was added in a patch. Not really a full-fledged mode, but it shows it is possible.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:39 AM   #51
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Welp. Guess I'll wait til next year to get my NHL fix.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 10:57 AM   #52
Rookie

messngretz's Arena

I play EASHL roughly 95% of the time, and I'll be as disappointed as the next person that it won't be available for the next gen consoles...but am I missing something when people keep saying things like "I'll be skipping this year's game"? Just buy the XBOX 360 or PS3 versions, those are going to have EASHL (based on the back of the retail box artwork we've seen from Costco's site)

I was going to buy an XBOX One in September to play NHL 15 on it, but if they aren't going to have EASHL for that platform, then I'll hold off buying the console...until Halo Master Chief Collection comes out in November!
Old 08-19-2014, 10:58 AM   #53
MVP

ricky24's Arena

I'm not a fan of being forced to buy a game on last gen because they neglected next gen. If there is no eashl in NHL 15 on Xbox one I'm not giving ea any money for NHL.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:05 AM   #54
Rookie

messngretz's Arena

Anyone know when EA's servers were "shut off" for NHL 13 last year? Just curious to see how long they allowed people to play NHL 13 online once NHL 14 launched...
Old 08-19-2014, 11:08 AM   #55
pissed, or parkinson's?

adayinthelife's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSuperman
That is what everyone was crying over the past few years. Oh, and game faces. HAVE to have those game faces in

At this point you really can't say EA isn't listening cause that is at least 70% of what the topics on the board are about after the yearly release comes out, until they announce the next year's game. It's whining about commentary (which everyone now say's sucks now that they heard it) and game faces. So, careful what you wish for.
This is exactly why I wish they separated the game into 2 titles somehow (i.e. make EASHL a downloadable title, or make the offline type of game that way, though that makes less sense). I assume you're primarily an online/EASHL guy, and that's cool, but the focus of the series has been on that stuff for years now which has left much of the offline play (for offline guys like me) stunted.

It's different crowds asking for completely different things out of this series altogether. Here's the thing though; neither side is wrong. We just want different games, and since there's absolutely no competition in the hockey video game market, this is what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 11:10 AM   #56
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by messngretz
I play EASHL roughly 95% of the time, and I'll be as disappointed as the next person that it won't be available for the next gen consoles...but am I missing something when people keep saying things like "I'll be skipping this year's game"? Just buy the XBOX 360 or PS3 versions, those are going to have EASHL (based on the back of the retail box artwork we've seen from Costco's site)

I was going to buy an XBOX One in September to play NHL 15 on it, but if they aren't going to have EASHL for that platform, then I'll hold off buying the console...until Halo Master Chief Collection comes out in November!
Eh, I'm not about to go plug my 360 back in just so I can play a complete hockey game. Maybe if I were a diehard fan that couldn't live without hockey, but as a casual fan that simply enjoys hockey but only plays the NHL games for EASHL, it's not really worth it to go back to last gen. I'll be alright playing other PS4 games.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »