Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Review (PS4/XB1)

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Review (PS4/XB1) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2016, 12:50 PM   #25
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Review (PS4/XB1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchwartz07
To be fair, Madden is over 25 years old and has no career mode either... it is an EA thing. They only care about modes that make $$$$$
I swear Madden has has a Career mode for years. It used to be Superstar mode and now its CFM. I dont personally like CFM but lets not lie in order to make a point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2016, 04:04 PM   #26
Rookie

BSchwartz07's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I swear Madden has has a Career mode for years. It used to be Superstar mode and now its CFM. I dont personally like CFM but lets not lie in order to make a point.
I can honestly say that I forgot about the "player lock" they sell as a career mode. Compare that to the offerings of The Show and NBA 2K series.... Madden has all of its non-revenue items tucked nicely into one garbage mode.
Old 03-21-2016, 07:59 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm new to UFC as a fan and to UFC games. I like this game, but like all EA sports games, it will get old quick. My favorite sports games are NBA 2K and MLB The Show. Why? Because of their career mode. I can get invested in my character. Can't do that in Madden, FIFA, or NHL.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Old 03-26-2016, 06:49 AM   #28
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17
I have enjoyed it. Sliders would be AMAZING as I dont venture online. (I know how this will end lol.) So primarily single player modes are for me. Now I'm probably no all-star UFC2 player, but from what i last remember in 2010 Undisputed, I am having a harder time getting KO's. I've mixed it up based on who I am rolling with and not necessarily won them all. Really I have only gotten into KO Mode, Custom Events, and quick one off Play Now matches. (Can't lie, no matter who I have if I play against Rashad Evans I usually just wanna crush his face in! Lol.)

Haven't tangled with Career so I have no remarks on that. Probably could've waited for a price drop. But I don't regret pre-ordering UFC2.
Old 03-26-2016, 04:06 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 9

Mostly offline players really got the crap end of the stick in this game. Career mode is lifeless and might be a step back, the AI relies heavily on a defensive technique (parry) that isn't used nearly as much in actual MMA as it is in this game, and there's no sliders.

The only saving grace for me so far is single player in ultimate team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »