Home

EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 wishlist thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2017, 04:02 PM   #425
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

Dave S. said something that gave me another item to add.

I want to see the Diaz bros. mouths move so I can get the full s*** talking effect in a fight.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2017, 08:23 PM   #426
MVP

The ability to edit fighters records and weight.

That way when playing offline and updating my universe I can have have the win/loss column evolve with my fights and if I do a mixed weight class, I can have it announced properly by Buffer.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 08-09-2017, 01:52 AM   #427
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Martial's videos made me want to add my two cents on a couple of things. The first video is a fight that I had tonight against fellow OSer, Cavsfan11. I was Tyson and he was Lennox. I just want you to make note of the pace. He threw more than me, but both of us were very mindful of our shots. I had to be cautious of opening up on him too much, because he was throwing heat right back when I did try to flurry. The threat of the KO was real and that makes for a much more interesting battle.

In the final round, Cavs knew he was behind and he came at me hard. I made the mistake of letting him corner me, thinking that I could catch him with something and drop him. It backfired and I ended up going down that round. What Martial said about UFC 3 makes me hopeful that we can get more battles of this nature in the next game. A lot of big guys should be able to move well. The fear of catching a well timed power shot should be what slows things down.

The second video highlights two things I want to mention. In UFC 2, your opponent can lean back and it's like your fighter becomes a total idiot oftentimes. In many occasions, a kick to the body is the only real option you have against it. I'd like to see that changed.

The second thing this videos shows is punches breaking through the guard. When a guy just covers up, some shots need to get through, especially with those little MMA gloves. Hopefully we see that better addressed as well.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 08-09-2017 at 01:59 AM.
Old 08-09-2017, 02:29 AM   #428
Rookie

I have been thinking like this since ufc 1.
All fighters should have basic attack methods.
Jab, straight, left and right hooks, left and right upper cuts, left and right middle kicks, left and right high kicks, left and right low kicks.
Some of the fighters in the game have players who do not have standard middle kicks, and players who can not play high kicks.
I do not think that there are people who can not make a high kick in the fighters who are active in UFC in reality.
Old 08-09-2017, 02:42 PM   #429
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Martial's videos made me want to add my two cents on a couple of things. The first video is a fight that I had tonight against fellow OSer, Cavsfan11. I was Tyson and he was Lennox. I just want you to make note of the pace. He threw more than me, but both of us were very mindful of our shots. I had to be cautious of opening up on him too much, because he was throwing heat right back when I did try to flurry. The threat of the KO was real and that makes for a much more interesting battle.

In the final round, Cavs knew he was behind and he came at me hard. I made the mistake of letting him corner me, thinking that I could catch him with something and drop him. It backfired and I ended up going down that round. What Martial said about UFC 3 makes me hopeful that we can get more battles of this nature in the next game. A lot of big guys should be able to move well. The fear of catching a well timed power shot should be what slows things down.

The second video highlights two things I want to mention. In UFC 2, your opponent can lean back and it's like your fighter becomes a total idiot oftentimes. In many occasions, a kick to the body is the only real option you have against it. I'd like to see that changed.

The second thing this videos shows is punches breaking through the guard. When a guy just covers up, some shots need to get through, especially with those little MMA gloves. Hopefully we see that better addressed as well.

Fight Night is the better game
Old 08-09-2017, 02:45 PM   #430
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Please fix the damn Eddie Alvarez Audio that keeps saying Rumble.

This audio glitch was in UFC 1 and 2.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:50 PM   #431
Banned

i was surprised at those glitches too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2017, 12:28 AM   #432
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I wish Conor gets removed from Featherweight Division, or nerfed enough in some aspects so I don't play against him such a high percentage of the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »