Home

PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-29-2014, 09:59 PM   #161
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: PES 2015 Demo Scheduled to Arrive on September 23rd, Details Included

wow this game is different, plays a lot different that fifa, cant just turbo all the way down the wings. played as bayern for 3 games and only was able to score 1 goal scored by lewandowski. frame rate needs to be fixed but since its a demo can't complain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 10:20 PM   #162
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

i cant find the demo anywhere ps4
Old 09-29-2014, 10:43 PM   #163
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
i cant find the demo anywhere ps4
In the Store, go:

Games -> New -> Demos

Then scroll all the way to the right where they reveal "New Demos (See More)" and that's where I found it. Very annoying though. You can add the Sports filter if you still can't find it, but I only see six titles on there already.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 09-30-2014, 01:30 AM   #164
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
I must admit that I'm not the greatest Pes player or soccer fan but I like the demo a great deal. FC Bayern(sp?) are impossible to beat for me. They seem so much quicker and more physical to me no matter who I use. I can barely get the ball on their side of the field lol..
Exactly the same story on my side. Tried with every single team and the best I could do is a 1-1 draw with Juventus. Score is normally 1-2 in Bayern's favor.

But this is exactly what makes PES special, teams are different and noticeably different. Although it's not guaranteed, I can beat any of the other teams, but have great difficulty with Bayern. They are just so physical and dominate me completely. Especially if you use a team with small players like Barcelona. In my match with Barcelona against the AI's Bayern, I lost 1-2, but only had one shot on goal thanks to a terrible error by the Bayern defense allowing Neymar to easily tap it home. That was my only shot on goal the entire match, Bayern had 16 shots on goal and could've easily won by a very large margin.

In FIFA, once you know how to beat the AI, you beat all the teams the same way with a big score.

I love PES 15, can't wait for the full version.

I've easily clocked in 20-30 matches in the demo, and it's just as fun as it was when I played my first game. The last PES demo I played like this was PES 1 on ps2. A good sign indeed.

Last edited by R9NALD9; 09-30-2014 at 04:35 AM.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:29 AM   #165
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Turan goal from the demo. At first I thought the animation looked very weird but then after slowing it down I realized that Danny Alves got a touch on it which made Turan jump and slot it home.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 08:44 AM   #166
Rookie

OVR: 0

I ended up picking up FIFA last Thursday for 70 dollars in Canada...

Played few games on first two days but found myself keep going back to PES demo after that.

I gotta say Player & Team ID is what makes me keeping playing this demo. I also like the pace of the game and AI but there are some special moments when you recognize famous players' typical runs and scoring styles whether they are playing for you or against you.

So I traded in FIFA for 30 dollars last night. I was really shocked because new game prices went up in my area by 10 but trade in value of new games dropped also by 10 as it seems.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:50 PM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaptor
I ended up picking up FIFA last Thursday for 70 dollars in Canada...

Played few games on first two days but found myself keep going back to PES demo after that.

I gotta say Player & Team ID is what makes me keeping playing this demo. I also like the pace of the game and AI but there are some special moments when you recognize famous players' typical runs and scoring styles whether they are playing for you or against you.

So I traded in FIFA for 30 dollars last night. I was really shocked because new game prices went up in my area by 10 but trade in value of new games dropped also by 10 as it seems.
I wish I could trade mine in... Digital preorder burned me.

And you're totally right. The Player and Team ID totally make PES for me. I don't know how many times I've played the demo, but I keep going back to it after I've played one too many games in fifa that are exactly the same.

I'm really hoping for a good manager mode in PES because i'm getting tired out of Fifa's.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:39 PM   #168
MVP

OVR: 3

Right stick moves and feints??? How exactly do you pull them off? Are they even mapped to the right stick?

I've only gotten a few games in so far, but have some time coming up to play more.

Didn't see anything in the menus regarding the new feint controls. I guess they're labelled "Automatic" controls or something like that.

If anyone has any tips please share. My PES skills are rusty, and were never all that hot to begin with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »