Home

PES 2015 Available Now, Day One Patch Details - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Available Now, Day One Patch Details - Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2014, 10:44 PM   #89
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: PES 2015 Available Now, Day One Patch Details - Post Your Impressions Here

Guys are flipping out on EvoWeb regarding PC graphics, it sounds like it's a bug (hopefully) which isn't applying high settings/resolutions. I know Adam Bhatti has been mentioning that they're trying to figure out some errors with Steam. I think that's mainly a key recognition error but hopefully this graphics thing is just a launch day hiccup.

Personally I would be totally fine with PES14 graphics but the screenshots posted look really bad, way worse than last year.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:23 PM   #90
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811
Guys are flipping out on EvoWeb regarding PC graphics, it sounds like it's a bug (hopefully) which isn't applying high settings/resolutions. I know Adam Bhatti has been mentioning that they're trying to figure out some errors with Steam. I think that's mainly a key recognition error but hopefully this graphics thing is just a launch day hiccup.

Personally I would be totally fine with PES14 graphics but the screenshots posted look really bad, way worse than last year.
I think it has to be some kind of bug.....I hope. The vids I've seen on the pc version look nothing like that. I purchased it on Steam and am just waiting for it to be released here.
Old 11-13-2014, 02:56 AM   #91
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
Seems like too many of the fouls called against the CPU, and the user for that matter, are bookings. Needs to be more of those relatively simple mistimed challenges where a guy plays the man and not the ball.
This should be said for Fifa too, more standing tackle fouls or grabbing/'shirt pulling fouls to stop a break would be really cool to see
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2014, 05:24 AM   #92
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

The simulated scores in general seem to be a bit high. I'm currently doing an AFC champions league on 15 minutes and I'm seeing alot of 5-1, 4-4 games, etc....
Old 11-13-2014, 06:05 AM   #93
Just started!

OVR: 0

share play on ps4 dosen't work
Old 11-13-2014, 06:39 AM   #94
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
This should be said for Fifa too, more standing tackle fouls or grabbing/'shirt pulling fouls to stop a break would be really cool to see
Easily fixed via edits in FIFA: 15-25 fouls and 6-8 cards a game on max aggression settings. PES though is a different story... doesn't seem to be any way to amp up the fouls via edits, tried with PES 2013 and 2014 with no luck.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:02 AM   #95
Pro

mockme's Arena

OVR: 6

From all I've read it seems like I'll be trading FIFA for PES somewhere in the near future, just not right now. Fired up PES6 on the PC (even my laptop can run it), connected the PS3 controller, downloaded a patch for the 2014-15 season, and now I'm having loads of fun. The game is somewhat outdated graphics-wise (as expected) and certainly doesn't offer all the functions that the newer games do, but you can't take away the fact that it's still an excellent game in all its simplicity. It's unpredictable, there's variety between opponents, but most of all it's really, really fun to play. I feel like that's something we - the players - tend to often forget with our sports games and the quest for that ultimate simulation.

I know this is completely off-topic, but just felt like it needed to be said and wasn't worth its own thread.

I'll still be getting PES 2015 at some point!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2014, 08:46 AM   #96
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

I think I am going to bump up the difficulty to Superstar. Some of the goals I have been scoring on Top Player have come too easy for my liking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »