Home

PES 2016 Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Trailer and Screenshots within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2015, 08:16 PM   #33
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
It's hard to tell at this point. Option files have always been more of a fan project then a developer project, I don't think Konami endorses them officially. I'm not sure if it's an encryption issue or what, but I'm guessing it will take someone "cracking the code" on current-gen console save files to make option files a thing again.

Having said that, image import will still be a huge deal, especially if they have a server to host them on (a'la MLB The Show).
Yeah, I just suck at doing the edits myself and making players accurately. I'm so down to follow the creation process of players, kits, ratings etc if someone puts it up on YouTube or wherever.
Old 06-13-2015, 01:17 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Trailer and Screenshots

I really hope that this game will turn out as good as that trailer made it look, because FIFA has been slacking off and they desperately need the competition.
Old 06-13-2015, 10:07 AM   #35
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

Kind of crazy to think about now but 3 short years ago I picked up FIFA 13 on a whim because of fatigue with the NHL and NBA series and have bought FIFA every year since. In that time, I've also gone from being a casual soccer fan to one who now follows over ten different soccer sites on Twitter and can't get enough.

Long story short, I know its just a trailer, but that looked like the epitome of video game soccer. If it turns out half as good as that trailer, it'll be incredible. I will be picking this game up for my offline soccer fix and pick up FIFA for the Pro Clubs experience.

If three years ago you told me I'd buy two soccer games in 2015, I'd have laughed in your face. But that trailer was something else.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2015, 02:01 PM   #36

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

For those who didn't notice it at first (like me), on the newspaper overlay style screen it says new stadiums in the bottom right corner.
Old 06-13-2015, 07:39 PM   #37
Rookie

Graphics is bad.. Again and again.
Old 06-14-2015, 11:58 AM   #38
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

I can't help but to feel that if this was an EA trailer that it would be torn apart for graphics. Faces look great, however skin looks like a cartoon. Once again, everyone seems to have the same body type. Kits do not look like cloth at all.

That being said, it seems like gameplay will be even better than last year. If you can over look player models and presentation, I feel that this will be the better playing soccer game. If you want the whole package, FIFA will probably be the way to go.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:52 PM   #39
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

This years demo will be a deciding factor in PES vs FIFA for me.

I'm a long time, very loyal FIFA player for years. Never thougth I'd say that. Konami has impressed me a great deal with their efforts and unless FIFA day surprises me on the 15th, I'll be leaning to PES.

Either way, a wonderful dilemn for us soccer fans who want a video game to burn our hours with.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:33 PM   #40
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

Seeing as how I've only briefly played PES games in the past, is there one version I could grab that would be a good starting point? I looked at grabbing PES 15 on the PS4 but its still $40 up here in Canada which is a bit much for two month's worth imo.

Is 2013 on the 360/PS3 generally considered the best last gen version?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »