Home

PES 2016 Live Updates Begin on October 1, Data Pack 1 Arrives October 29

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Live Updates Begin on October 1, Data Pack 1 Arrives October 29 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2015, 11:37 AM   #25
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: PES 2016 Live Updates Begin on October 1, Data Pack 1 Arrives October 29

Lol. This is like some bad April Fool's joke

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 01:09 PM   #26

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

This is confusing, lol. Live Update will be implemented on Oct 1st, but that only applies to player form, so Martial will be in-form but it'll list his team as Monaco? Then it says Live Update will be in effect in offline one-off matches, but again, using outdated rosters? Or will those be updated? Then it says on Oct 29th all rosters in all game modes will be updated/accurate, including myClub? What does it matter if transfers are accurate in myClub? I mean, other than that the club listed in the player profile will be accurate, and I guess they'll add players who weren't previously in the game. Yeah, whatever.

Last edited by dubcity; 09-24-2015 at 01:21 PM.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:12 PM   #27
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

I spent ~$60 on last year's squads. Whoever gets my used copy will get updated rosters for a bargain.

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Old 09-24-2015, 01:17 PM   #28

dubcity's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I don't think it's actually transferring people that makes it hard. We (the community) an do that with an internet connection and an hour. It's the creating of people that aren't in the game that's probably causing delays.

The community could probably also do that too in about a day.

Yeah, I would like to know how many real players they have had had to create from scratch, because I have my doubts that it is some astronomical number. And most (if not all) of these players will have generic faces and generic skills/attributes.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:21 PM   #29
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
This is confusing, lol. Live Update will be implemented on Oct 1st, but that only applies to player form, so Martial will be in-form but it'll list his team as PSV? Then it says Live Update will be in effect in offline one-off matches, but again, using outdated rosters? Or will those be updated? Then it says on Oct 29th all rosters in all game modes will be updated/accurate, including myClub? What does it matter if transfers are accurate in myClub? I mean, other than that the club listed in the player profile will be accurate, and I guess they'll add players who weren't previously in the game. Yeah, whatever.
I think the MyClub stuff if I understand will be updated fully. Like Martial will be moved from Monaco to Man U & Depay from PSV to Man U etc Nothing major besides form updates.

But have to wait till the 29th for the data pack. The My Club stuff will switch over the server I'm guessing thats much more simpler since it really just says what team they play for in real life, no other real change for My Club mode.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:32 PM   #30
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
I think the MyClub stuff if I understand will be updated fully. Like Martial will be moved from Monaco to Man U & Depay from PSV to Man U etc Nothing major besides form updates.

But have to wait till the 29th for the data pack. The My Club stuff will switch over the server I'm guessing thats much more simpler since it really just says what team they play for in real life, no other real change for My Club mode.
It is still confusing, so next week I am assuming there will be any new players added. Example would be Kevin Trapp which is a German Goalkeeper who is a starter for PSG and that is a big club. I am sure they won't leave him out but we won't get to use him in Offline modes until the end of the month, so weird lol.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:41 PM   #31
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
It is still confusing, so next week I am assuming there will be any new players added. Example would be Kevin Trapp which is a German Goalkeeper who is a starter for PSG and that is a big club. I am sure they won't leave him out but we won't get to use him in Offline modes until the end of the month, so weird lol.
I don't think he will get in the game until the 29th, when they add him via Data pack right?

Oct. 1st just starts the weekly updates for in forms on My Club pretty much I think. I dont think new players will be added or anything. Just correct teams and form.

maybe wrong idk, but it is odd
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 02:29 PM   #32

dubcity's Arena

So this answers my question regarding rosters on exhibition.
Attached Images
File Type: png wp_ss_20150924_0001.png (101.1 KB, 94 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »