Home

Big Brother 23

This is a discussion on Big Brother 23 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2021, 11:39 PM   #17

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Big Brother 23

Just like that, f4 is crowned.

Biggest blindside of the season right there.

Azah cost herself the game there. I couldn't believe she beat Xavier one on one in the HOH comp. Then she wants Kyland and Xavier out, but only nominates one. The other wins veto, uses it, and now she's screwed.

F4 we all know it only matters about the veto (hoh is just about securing safety for the week). Kyland and Xavier vs Derek in that HOH, I doubt Derek wins, but crazier things have happened.
Old 09-17-2021, 12:49 PM   #18

Majingir's Arena

Celebrity BB has been renewed for February 2022.

I wonder who they'd get this time around. Obviously you'll have the mix of people who used to be big names, people that many today know, and some the average person hasn't heard of but they're famous.
Old 09-17-2021, 02:32 PM   #19
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Azah is the worst player this season by far. She didn't have to strategize a single time, and when she did it was during a double. Hannah has gotta be pissed. I can't wait to see the jury reaction.
Old 09-17-2021, 09:30 PM   #20

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
Azah is the worst player this season by far. She didn't have to strategize a single time, and when she did it was during a double. Hannah has gotta be pissed. I can't wait to see the jury reaction.
The episode today revealing what happened was strange. Azahs plan was actually what happened? She wanted Hannah gone?! Makes no sense to me. Azah should want a Hannah,Derek F3.

And this veto will be interesting to see what decision comes of it.

Azah wins, she's for sure voting Kyland out.

Kyland wins, he's for sure voting Azah out.

If Xavier wins, he states he's keeping noms the same...but then Derek is the one voting, so is he voting out Kyland or Azah? Sounds like they might be leaning towards Azah staying!?

As much as I've loved this season, please no Azah,Derek F2, that's the worst possible F2 from the Cookout.

And despite your claim that Azah is the worst player of the season (imo she's only the worst of the Cookout, but better than some others), she's has a shot at winning if she makes F2 with Derek.

Brittney,Tiffany I think are voting for her for sure. Everyone else I can't guarantee their vote for either of the 2, but Azah already leading 2-0, just needing 3 of the remaining 7, it could happen.
Old 09-23-2021, 12:05 AM   #21

Majingir's Arena

Looks like we really could see Kyland going!

Kyland vs Xavier F2 would be nice to see, but for both their games, it would be best to want to be in the F2 with anyone else since that's basically a for sure win unless the jury ruins it.

Really hope it's not Azah vs Derek F2. Xavier vs either of those 2 I'm obviously fine with since he'd win, but a weak f2 would hurt the way the season gets viewed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2021, 09:15 PM   #22

Majingir's Arena

That was crazy!

Kyland got voted out, but he almost didn't leave under his own terms. If they could, they might have just cut to fish in the middle of a live show and called production in!

Of all the exits in BB history, this season especially I wasn't expecting one to go down like that. Definitely crossing the line there with Xavier. Especially since you know Xavier has been the good guy of the season, so Kyland going after him and his nephew (I think it was the kid of Xavier's brother who passed away before the season), that's a real low move.

Old school BB if someone did that, you're getting thrown out Uncle Phil to Jazz style. Or maybe he'll wake up in the jury house.

Last edited by Majingir; 09-23-2021 at 09:18 PM.
Old 09-24-2021, 02:05 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
That was crazy!

Kyland got voted out, but he almost didn't leave under his own terms. If they could, they might have just cut to fish in the middle of a live show and called production in!

Of all the exits in BB history, this season especially I wasn't expecting one to go down like that. Definitely crossing the line there with Xavier. Especially since you know Xavier has been the good guy of the season, so Kyland going after him and his nephew (I think it was the kid of Xavier's brother who passed away before the season), that's a real low move.

Old school BB if someone did that, you're getting thrown out Uncle Phil to Jazz style. Or maybe he'll wake up in the jury house.

I lost track of what was happening, usually when someone gets voted out I lose interest while they do the exit hugs and stuff, and then suddenly I heard X say to not mention his nephew again, and they got a little contentious. It was like Ky was so blindsided that his brain short circuited. They ended up having Julie step in and demand Ky leave. I don't have DVR so I missed what started it, I wanted to rewind and start from the beginning, probly would've rewatched 5 times lol

I couldn't help but laugh when X's exit message said "we'll be friends forever, can't wait to see you outside the house" or whatever generic garb he went with. I wonder if he would've rerecorded it at the last minute to say "if I see you outside the house, Imma beat your ***" lol
Old 09-24-2021, 08:27 AM   #24

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I lost track of what was happening, usually when someone gets voted out I lose interest while they do the exit hugs and stuff, and then suddenly I heard X say to not mention his nephew again, and they got a little contentious. It was like Ky was so blindsided that his brain short circuited. They ended up having Julie step in and demand Ky leave. I don't have DVR so I missed what started it, I wanted to rewind and start from the beginning, probly would've rewatched 5 times lol

I couldn't help but laugh when X's exit message said "we'll be friends forever, can't wait to see you outside the house" or whatever generic garb he went with. I wonder if he would've rerecorded it at the last minute to say "if I see you outside the house, Imma beat your ***" lol
Basically, Kyland felt betrayed by X. But then he was going on about how Xavier is looking after his young nephew (whose dad died recently) named Kobe, of course named after Kobe Bryant. And then talking about how his nephew won't have someone honest to look up to, and how he's named after Kobe, but what Xavier did isn't something Kobe Bryant would do.

The entire time, X kept telling Kyland to keep his nephews name out of his mouth, all while X was holding back, having his hands behind his back. Julie was screaming at Kyland to get out of the house, and Kyland kept moving closer to Xavier, and Azah was trying to get in the middle to stop things.

But X told Kyland from the start to just watch the goodbye messages and it'll make sense, but Kyland wasn't having any of it.

I think Julie almost had a heart attack at the end when she was screaming at Kyland, he was about to leave, turned around, went back in the house to "get his water bottle" which happened to be next to where Xavier was standing.

As disappointed as people were in the exit interview, you know production was probably talking to/yelling at him the entire commercial break to cut it out or else.

Last edited by Majingir; 09-24-2021 at 08:32 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »