Home

The REAL NFL Stadium Music Thread

This is a discussion on The REAL NFL Stadium Music Thread within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2008, 01:51 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The REAL NFL Stadium Music Thread

I have a modded xbox. Is there any way to transfer the music to the hard drive without any of these programs/hardware for stadium music? I can FTP into it just fine. It is networked with my home network and I have a workgroup going so I can access my home network via my xbox.

I am using the UnleashX dashboard.

Thanks!
Old 01-10-2008, 03:21 PM   #10
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Now that we've got some music to put in the game, can someone try to see if you can extract that music for a 360 music file? Is there someone who only has a small amount of music that could extract their Tdata and Udata folders for posting? I thank whomever in advance. I no longer have an Xbox and would really like to have an atmosphere boost for this game.....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 01-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 11

This CD's pretty much true to form:

http://www.amazon.com/Presents-Stadi...=operasport-20

...along with standard fair such as "Welcome to the Jungle", "Cum on Feel the Noize", "Whoomp There It Is", etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2008, 01:42 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankingsfan
Now that we've got some music to put in the game, can someone try to see if you can extract that music for a 360 music file? Is there someone who only has a small amount of music that could extract their Tdata and Udata folders for posting? I thank whomever in advance. I no longer have an Xbox and would really like to have an atmosphere boost for this game.....
Yes please! I would like to add the tracks for the 360 too! Anyone have success?
Old 01-12-2008, 03:06 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 20

this same question has been running in three different threads all on the front page
Quote:
Originally Posted by broderickashley
Yes please! I would like to add the tracks for the 360 too! Anyone have success?
plainly stated: it won't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
You just can't add WMAs to the folder. It has to be done through the xbox because it creates a data file with references to the songs that get renamed to some generic file name.
once again
Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
the xbox dashboard file needs to be associated w/ the specific filenames for you to have access to them. merely copying someone's music folder to your HDD would give you the files, but your dashboard wouldnt show any albums. it's the ripping process that loads the album-association into the dashboard file.
also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
the music folder contains copywrited material amd can't be posted here because it would be against the TOS
Old 01-12-2008, 03:48 PM   #14
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Actually according to Finn, it would work. The other post containing the links to the Rapidshare files, do they contian Copywritten music? If so, I understand why someone wouldn't want to do it. But if this is music that doesn't violate the TOS, why couldn't someone who has all of the needed hardware make a file for general posting? It doesn't sound much harder than a Franchise file export. The real work seems to be in locating the proper UDATA and TDATA files that are needed.

I apologize if anyone thinks I'm being a pain. Trust me, I buy all of my music. No Kazaa, No Limewire. I was just hoping that someone with the right setup could share some legal songs to complete the experience. But, to reiterate, it is possible. I won't ask again because it seems to be such a bother, and I REALLY do appreciate all of the roster work and help with the Xport and such. I just don't have the hardware that is needed to get the music right. Peace. Brian Harvey

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 01-12-2008, 06:24 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 20

i tried it this afternoon; FTP'd two TDATA subfolders from another xbox to mine-- however, the new albums did not appear on my dashboard's list.

i could play them in Xbox Media Center but this doesnt help anyone w/ in-game usage
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2008, 12:12 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Back to the original point of this thread -

Ive been trying to dl REAL stadium - Real TD songs at least. Heres what I got

SD: Weve got more bounce in California
KC: Rock n Roll Part II
Oak: The Raiders (NFL themes)

NE: Evolution (U2)
Buf: (Bills make me wanna) Shout